[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Smile

Smile

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Smile

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi all, well it seems we're all abit down in the dumps ,I not put any cheery post in myself of late.so I though maybe we could all share a story or two to make us giggle.
Il never ever forget my two little boys they were six and four. We lived on a busy st.one day I could hear them in the living room playing dan run out and said mummy me and David are playing planes ,oh I said are you yes smiled dan we made them.hmmm show mummy I said. Well I nearly died they had got my always towels with wings and stick them all over the window. :oops: :oops: :oops: kids .
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: Smile

Postby whoami » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:56 pm

That is so funny. I wonder if you were the talk of the town that day, LOL

Years ago they would put a sample one in magazines. My mother in law would remove them promptly since she had all little boys left at home. Her one son got to the post first and found it. He asked his mom what it was and she quickly replied with, oh it's just an insole for a shoe. No more said until...she got a note from school saying how he had brought this new type of insole for "show and tell"
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby geordiegirl147 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:09 pm

Hi fantastic cannot stop laughing on such a painy day put a massive smile big THANK YOU
geordiegirl147
UKFM Member

Postby dejay » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:14 pm

my washer broke so I got some one out to mend it as it was under guarantee, he give me a shout to say it was fixed ,this was the trouble he said as he held out a condom it was rapped round some thing or other by this time I was spluttering not mine we don't use them,ok he said ,my son came in isaid I know we have talked about safe sex but you cant wash them , two days later the same man came out to put the part in . can you imagine my face!!!
dejay
UKFM Member

Postby Jeany » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:48 pm

What a lovely idea to put some fun stuff on here to cheer everyone up.
The condom story brought to mind a couple of incidents with my youngest son when he started getting sex education and free condoms at school.
He was obsessed with condoms and always going to ask for more free one, the school nurse must of thought he had a great sex life for such a young lad, but the truth was they were all over the house.
Two VERY embarrassing things happened. I had roofers working on my house and they arrived at the crack of dawn, and when I set off for work about an hour after they had arrived I realised what all the sniggering and pointing was about. Condoms were hanging off the garden tree and were all over the garden path and out side my gate was a trail of them. My son had been firing them from his bedroom window the night before.
Not long after I was having an electric socket fitted in the lounge, and it wasn't until after the electrician had gone and I was hoovering that I noticed a condom laid at the side of the tv. Worst of all had to come back to do more work, so I had to explain they were not mine but my young sons. I be he thought " Yeh right love I've heard it all before ".
I must tell you also that I am a single parent, so the workmen knew there was no husband about.
The joys of motherhood lol
Jeany
UKFM Member

Postby Billsmum » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:54 pm

My Daughter who was a teenager at the time, was being a right winge, I said to her you are just driving me mad. She said well, that's what teenagers are for Mum, keeps you on your toes! Cheeky monkey! I couldn't be cross after that could I? :-)
Billsmum
UKFM Member

Postby jllh03 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 pm

there are a copy of incidents I can remember my daughter now 16 disappeared in a supermarket was about 7 at the time, when all of a sudden I heard a little voice shouting mum I have the durex the ones you needed repeating over and over again. I could hear her but couldn't find her by the time I found her, a crowd had gather and I find her standing in the middle of the alley with DURCELL
BATTERIES not durex she had got the name muddled up.

another one was when my son 4 was toilet training let him go to the gents public loo and he comes out with his trousers round his ankles saying mum can u wipe my bottom as there was no paper there for him to do it
jllh03
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:20 pm

We should call this topic ....out of the mouths of babes! LOL

We were having a ride out one day when my childrens dad stopped and bought us all ice cream.

I said to the kids...weren't we really lucky your dad stopped to buy us ice cream?
My daughter said yes but my son sat silent for a moment.

Suddenly he turned and looked at me and said.......
Yes mum, but aren't I lucky that dad bred you twice or I wouldn't be here!

You can imagine the looks and chuckles from everyone else sitting around us.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby bandj » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Oh thank you all for the chuckles! It helped!
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Hehe what great great story's keep erm coming xx
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby *karina* » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:25 am

Fab idea! We all need to stay positive!

I remember when my son was a baby I was doing dishes in the kitchen while he was watching TV in the living room. When I back after 10 min.i couldn't find him. I was looking for him everywhere , each room, calling for him, checking all wardrobes and under beds, but he wasn't answering me. I began to panic, checking all the doors and windows until, guess what, I found him!!! He was a faster sleep inside his small plastic toy box on the floor of living room, culled up and surrounded by his favourite soft toys! :-D I just couldn't stop laughing and took a photo of him. We still having a good lough when looking at the photos and have no idea how he managed to fit in there!!! :-D
*karina*
UKFM Member

Postby dejay » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:06 pm

After having a good laugh yesterday and today do you think it would be a good idea to have a smile page every week or once a month while I was giggling I forgot my pain, I hope it had the same effect for a lot of people, best wishes to all
dejay
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:05 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:31 pm

Lol floppy :crazy:
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun