[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Murphy

Murphy

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Murphy

Postby painprincess1 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Murphy is five weeks old can't wait to get him
Attachments
Murphy Puppy(1).jpg
Murphy five weeks old
Murphy Puppy(1).jpg (226.63 KiB) Viewed 3451 times
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Resizing and turning round of piccie~graff xx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: Murphy

Postby kazza65 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:15 pm

He is lovely

you will be able to do gentle walks with him .... :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Providing you not in agony :( :( :( :(

All the best with puppy training xxx

My dog is my life saver when everybody at work xxxxx
Live life to the full as you don't know when it will end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kazza65
UKFM Member

Postby emma070780 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:49 pm

Looks beautiful. I have also just bought a puppy. To hopefully ease me into a gentle exercise routine. Just to share with you this is my pippa.
Attachments
Pippa Puppy(3).jpg
Pippa Puppy(3).jpg (348.76 KiB) Viewed 3456 times
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Resizing of piccie~graff xx
emma070780
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Gorgeous ickle furbabies, can't look for too long or I'll be going puppy~broody again which just sends OH :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I've resized the piccie~graffs to make them easier to see, and I've turned the piccie~graff of Murphy round so he can be seen the right way up :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:23 am

For some reason on this I pad I see the pic the right way up even when posting or sending pics to my mum lol.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby mrselizabeth » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:23 pm

Murphy and Pippa both looke cute.

I would love a Yorkshire Terrier for company, as I lost my little Lucy 3 years ago and miss her dearly. They are so expencive... :(
mrselizabeth
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:12 pm

What about a rescue mrselizabeth?? A quick chat with Mr Googly should be able to give you an idea of which Yorkie furryends are looking for the right huu~mons to be their new furever homemakers.

Every once in a while, a dog enters your life and changes everything xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:05 pm

Aww both so gorgous :mrgreen: now im also getting brudy :crazy:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby dejay » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:42 am

Can I just give a word of warning to those buying a puppy, I suppose you all know this, I have a a yorkie, he rules the roost, he is so bossy, but the reason I am writing this is before Christmas I thought I would have another one I wanted a a small one we went to a ladies house who said hers were toy I fell in love with one , I asked was she sure they were small, she ansered yes, we came home and this tiny puppy grew and grew, but we love him, please take care to buy what you want, I did not see the parents,as she said they were at her moms house this should have rang alarm bells but it didn't,i would not part with my now large yorkie, he has given us a lot of love,a lot of fun, and would not be with out him, just take care! love to all
dejay
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:53 am

Thanks dejay, another point to add to the list of things that need to be asked/thought about when looking for a suitable doglet.

This issue with toy/micro breeds turning out to be much larger than expected isn't just confined to doglets :shock: :shock: :shock: People have been buying what they have been lead to believe are micro :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1: :pigoink 1: such as the KuneKune, which is the smallest breed of domesticated :pigoink 1: Only to discover that what they actually have is a full~sized oinky friend churning up the grass in the back garden :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Positive and Fun