[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - funny things that had happened to us with FM

funny things that had happened to us with FM

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

funny things that had happened to us with FM

Postby dejay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:48 pm

A while ago we had a day of telling some of the funny things that had happened to us, or just a joke you might like to share, I think a lot of us agreed a laugh done us good, Should we have this again? I certainly enjoyed the day, any one else want it ? but I don't know enough about computers to set this up , or does it go to the moderater? love to all
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split off from topic it had been attached to and retitled.
dejay
UKFM Member

Re: funny things that had happened to us with FM

Postby dejay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Sorry I have done it wrong I was trying to put this as another topic not interupped your topic, I just cant get the hang of the computer,lol
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitling of topic.
dejay
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:45 pm

I've split you off from you had originally posted dejay as the subject of that topic was completely different to this. We've had a number of topics in a similar vein over the years, daft things we've done/forgotten due to FibroFog, silly situations we've ended up in etc. We've also had joke threads running as well, with people posting the cheesiest one or the one that has made them groan the most. There have also been inspirational/uplifting sayings/comments, all with the aim of bringing a little lightness and :lol: :lol: :lol: to our FibroDays.

Anyone can start off a topic, it doesn't have to go thru/be done by one of us Mods. To start a new topic off, click the appropriate board name for what the topic is about. This will take you to the board index. This is where all the other topics listed on the board can be seen. At the top of the board/topics index, there is a button which says "New Topic".

Clicky on this and it will take you to the screen where you type in your post/comment/silly story, as well as give it its title. It looks very similar to the screen which comes up when you clicky to reply to someone else's topic. Once you've got it all down, clicky on the "Submit" button and Presto~Hey!! (hopefully :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: ) your new topic will appear on the screen in front of you :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby dejay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Thankyou for your help, FluppyPuffy, I have printed off your advice, so I have it when I need it,as you can probably tell I am still learning,I am greatfull for your help. lots of love
dejay
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Glad there is something helpful in my wafflings :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Just ask if there's anything else sending you a bit :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: and we'll try and guide you thru it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Positive and Fun