my worst fm moment (up to date)

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

my worst fm moment (up to date)

Postby dejay » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Today i had to go to the wool shop, for the wool thats put away,can i have the white wool please that is put away for me, after looking for a good 5 mins she said what colour did you say ? white says me, come and show me in the shop,there it is says me again, that is pink said the assistant, yes thats right says me,I could not think of any thing better to say than its my fibro, I came home with my pink wool, leaving them looking at each other, I have to go in there next week How can i leave my fibro at home love to all
dejay
UKFM Member

Re: my worst fm moment (up to date)

Postby whoami » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Dejay....I think that people have those moments fibro or not. I would not worry about it, they probably never made any mind of it.

If you are concerned about the wrong word coming out, write it down like a list before you head out. Then pick up the list and read...I would like the pink wool please!

I will tell you one of mine. We were having dinner with some people, not close friends by any means. We were having a conversation about a vegetable grater. The words were used quite a bit because we were discussing different ways of marketing the product. Anyway you can guess that I could not get the word vegetable grater out. Instead out came..... vibrater. Well no matter how often we laughed and corrected me, I could not shake the word. Talk about embarassing.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Re: my worst fm moment (up to date)

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Don't worry about it love I'm always saying silly words.
For me I can't even get the words out I just stand there like a prat going ermmmm.then find myself telling the shop keeper or whoever that I got fibro and my brain is on strike.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun