[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - If you are Happy and you know it!!!!

If you are Happy and you know it!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: If you are Happy and you know it!!!!

Postby TNK* » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:06 am

Cool. ..I'm in Ormskirk. ..on a clear day I can see the tower from where we walk the dogs.
We were in Blackpool last weekend at a swim gala with do x
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:11 am

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby TNK* » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:17 am

Yay...keep the happiness going!!

I am in the middle of knitting a card for my neighbour she had a little girl on Friday. ...I'm having a bit of a pre flare up so resting this morning (still in bed) but I'm going to get up at lunch when hubby comes home from work and cracked on with it....or the child will be starting school by the time it's finished xx
Daughters fiancé came home safe and sound from afghan last night...which is a huge sigh of relief x

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby Helhit » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:22 am

Hubby drove me down the front yesterday - it's guaranteed to cheer you up. The weather was fabulous, the sea was calm, so windows down. We could hear all the sounds: bingo callers, X factor voice man advertising madam toussauds, screams from The Big One, lots of people sat out in the sun, families on hols.

You just can't help but smile.
Fibro is like the wind. You can't see it and when it flares up it knocks you off your feet!
Helhit
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:58 am

Swam for 40 minutes (with rests).
My new coccyx cushion arrived :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: and my onesie :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Wish I could wear it into the town :facepalm: but I may get some strange looks. :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:11 am

Weather.....Believe it or not I can tell you that after seeing what Calgary and Edmonton, here in Canada got, you will be happy to get only a few good downpours. I can't get the he click to work but Google weather pics for Edmonton and Calgary this week.

Snow.....and more snow. Trees down, road closures, snow mobiles out......it is still summer, not even fall yet!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Probably a bit of a strange thing to be happy about but what the heck!! I had a little package arrive today with 2 Art Deco orange flower buttons in it that I had ended up in a bit if a bidding war for on ebay. They're the finishing touches to a skirt I'm working on made from some 40s floral satin. OH thinks I'm bonkers for getting excited about "old buttons" :-P

Every once in a while, a dog enters your life and changes everything xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Im fully recovered from my gallbladder removal operation :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: operation went extremely well, no infection, nice little incisions that are healing well and im able to go back to eating what i want. Have no post OP complications :-D :-D :-D and fully recovered in just 5 weeks :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Got my holiday next week and the weather man tells me its gonna be a nice warm week :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby TNK* » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Yay so many things to be happy for....This has all brought a smile to my face even tho I'm on a flare up xx

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Glad gall bladder problems resolved before happy holidays. Enjoy with maybe some :wine: [chocolate] and :cake: :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Thank you :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Brilliant Lisa :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Have you forewarned your hollibobs area that you're coming and mean to par~tay :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby TNK* » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Really had a bit of a tishy day today, but ive had a letter from Motability to say the grants dept will pay half of the AP for my next car.

So happy, thats a bit less money to fork out just before christmas

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:42 am

Was in heaven yesterday. :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: I had a gluten free donut yesterday. The first donut in over 25 years. :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:09 am

I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun