[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Putting the kettle on...Who wants a brew??

Putting the kettle on...Who wants a brew??

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Putting the kettle on...Who wants a brew??

Postby TNK* » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:48 pm

So its my turn to make the brews, who is having what??

Sort your own biccies out though!!
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When You're Fast Asleep ºOº

Jo xx
TNK*
UKFM Member

Re: Putting the kettle on...Who wants a brew??

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:57 pm

Redbush for me please, milk and 1 sweetener. Have got some coconut and almond tarts made by MIL if you fancy one :-)

Every once in a while, a dog enters your life and changes everything xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby whoami » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Decaf, black please! I will provide homemade pumpkin pie (fresh pumpkin, no can) and whipped cream, Mmmmmm!
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Mmmmm pumpkin pie....large slice for me please O:)

Every once in a while, a dog enters your life and changes everything xx

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Helhit » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:06 am

I'll just have a sock to put in hubby's mouth to stop the snoring!!!

He was on settee and got so loud I couldn't hear the telly. So he got sent to bed!

Still on the bright side, he stops me being plagued with my tinnitus, cos it would have to take a jumbo jet to drown out his noise :snore1:
Fibro is like the wind. You can't see it and when it flares up it knocks you off your feet!
Helhit
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:15 am

I have one of these :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: as well.
Drat made my tea before I read your post so will be back later for mine with milk only and will bring my own gluten free chocolate blondie cookie which I got at farmers market yesterday. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:27 am

[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:12 pm

Chocolate blondie cookie sounds scrummy [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] I'll just rustle up OH to get the kettle on again for us, it's got to be his turn to brew up for us.......again :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Zia2014 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun