[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - female hormones

female hormones

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

female hormones

Postby princess » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:33 pm

The Hormone Guide
Women will understand this!
Men should memorize it!

Every woman knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, co-worker or significant other!

1 - worst for a man to say and etc., down to least at bottom

DANGEROUS

SAFER

SAFEST

ULTRA SAFE

What's for
dinner?

Can I help you
with dinner?

Where would you like
to go for dinner?

Here, have some wine.

Are you
wearing that?

Wow, you sure
look good in brown!

WOW! Look at you!

Here, have some wine

What are you
so worked up about?

Could we be
overreacting?

Here's my paycheck.

Here, have some wine.

Should you be
eating that?

You know, there are
a lot of apples left.

Can I get you a piece
of chocolate with that?

Here, have some wine.

What did you
DO all day?

I hope you didn't
over-do it today.

I've always loved you
in that robe!

Here, have some wine.

13 Things PMS Stands For:

1. Pass My Shotgun

2. Psychotic Mood Shift

3. Perpetual Munching Spree

4. Puffy Mid-Section

5. People Make me Sick

6. Provide Me with Sweets

7. Pardon My Sobbing

8. Pimples May Surface

9. Pass My Sweat pants

10. Pissy Mood Syndrome

11. Plainly; Men Suck

12. Pack My Stuff

and my favoriteone :

13. Potential Murder Suspect

Forward this information to all of your hormonal friends and those who might need a good laugh...
and men who need a warning.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby daisybev » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:47 pm

LOLOL very good :lol: :lol: :lol:
daisybev
UKFM Member

cafe laugh

Postby princess » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:25 pm

Glad you enjoyed it, it came all the way from Noway
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby daisybev » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:36 pm

No way or Norway (loves fibro spelling)
daisybev
UKFM Member

joke

Postby princess » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Just checking you were paying attention, honest!!!!! :oops: :oops:
Norway actually Stavangar.
Fibro brain is in gear just now.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby daisybev » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:28 pm

lol its ok I actually read it as Norway anyway..lol
daisybev
UKFM Member

joke

Postby princess » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:33 pm

so you were paying attention then - your far too clever for me :D
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby daisybev » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:39 pm

I always pay attension, its just sometimes i dont remember that I have done !!
daisybev
UKFM Member

attention

Postby princess » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun