[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Kids say the funniest things !!

Kids say the funniest things !!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Kids say the funniest things !!

Postby luuluu » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We were shopping in Tesco and in a loud voice my 9 yr old asked if we could have some condoms....to go with our curry !!!

After picking myself off the floor laughing and handing her the popadoms I suddenley thought omg how does she know the word condoms anyway :shock:

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

condoms

Postby princess » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

kids

Postby princess » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:23 pm

When my son went to school, he had to be handed over physically to the Headmaster (he didnt want to go for months).
Anyway after a few days he said im not going back to that place!
Me why not?
He said its got a waterfall in a room and its scarey!!!!!!!!!!!
(So i had to try and explain it was a toilet for peepee),

Then he said anyway i dont like those Venches!!!!!

It took me ages and ages to work out what were the venches - it was the benches in the gym hall.hahah
princess
UKFM Regular

schools

Postby anne1206 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:31 pm

One of my sons came home from school saying he didnt want to go back to georges :? as there was not a child with that name I was a bit confused turned out he meant GYM . well he knew it was a boys name :lol: :lol:

My grandson came home in his first year at school and said to his mum he didnt want to be called Carlo anymore, so we told him it was a lovely name and he was called after his dad. he said he wanted to be called Steven, we asked why he said "the teacher keeps shouting out Carlo but she never shouts Steven" turned out he was always up to mischief and thats why she was shouting his name :lol: :lol:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby juliet » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:53 pm

i went to a catholic primary school and at the end of the first day mum asked me what we had learnt.. so i said we had to say our prayers lots
mum asked me to show her so i stood there and while making the sign of the cross said..
In the name of the Forehead, and of the tum and of the holy spit.. AMEN!

she still wont let me forget about it aparently had her in stitches for weeks!
juliet
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:08 pm

you know jets high up with vapour trails - since my 1st son was about 2 and now forever more they are "airplanes pulling string"
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:55 pm

Having a wee granddaughter its lovely to hear her talk and all her little funny words.
Brings back memories of my own two!
My son used to try and grab my mum's underskirt as it was her darling?????? Took ages to realise that when she clapped her knee and said come here darling - it wasnt the underskirt it was what she was doing he associated with darling hahahah

Another was a tractor and the deep - the tow bar and trailor and he still says deep!!! - a 26 year old mechanic hahahahah

Then my daughter she teethed on a gold sovereign - i still have it with little tooth marks on it - she is 26 now.

I miss those days but i enjoy them with Lauren and her Edinburgh accent like her Mum - com on nu, so whits the problem - to her dollies hahahah
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun