[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - girlie wisdom

girlie wisdom

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

girlie wisdom

Postby princess » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Girlie Wisdom!>> Women over 50 don't have babies because they would put them down and > forget> where they left them.>> A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills... She > has> 14 kids but doesn't really care.>> One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make a > woman> gain 5 lbs.>> My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.>> The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.>> The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know > what> you are doing, someone else does.>> The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your> body and your fat are really good friends.>> Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.>> Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain > consciousness.>> I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and> setting fire to my knickers.>> Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks 2> sizes!>> Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You > know> sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now I've forgotten my address, my > mother's> maiden name and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be > a> special kind of stupid to forget to eat!>> The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing and> then they marry him.>> I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating > too> much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my > idea> of a perfect day!
princess
UKFM Regular

brilliant

Postby anne1206 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant although sad part is I recognize myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby cat123 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:57 am

cat123
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun