[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Does your day start like this ?

Does your day start like this ?

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Does your day start like this ?

Postby coco67 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:54 am

:lol: well i dont know whether i have a problem or not but i managed to read that fine but when i turned it over so it was the right way i couldnt :shock: :oops: , well it looks like i will be reading everything upside down from now on , i think the answer to all my problems are solved. i shall just walk on my hands :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , thank you for that
coco
coco67
UKFM Member

Postby lollyb » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 pm

:wave: Have you been looking through my window spying on me .....spot on !!!! :crazy:
some days I feel alien :alien: :alien: :alien:

lollybxx
lollyb
UKFM Member

Postby Claire Spong » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:34 am

I tried turning my mobile upside down to read it but my mobile's one of those ones with a sensor in it so it just rotates the picture to suit which way I have the phone!
Dx March 2011
Read my blog about how I'm coping with finding out I have Fibro on: http://fibronewbie.blogspot.com/
Claire Spong
UKFM Member

Postby thewireweaver » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:52 pm

I used to work in a job where I had to give paperwork to customers and read bits for them - upside down! I'm dyslexic too so very pround of myself that I could read that upside down without already knowing what it says. it's given me a headache though :(

I felt like that today, but now I'm sat at work wishing I was in bed with the light off and a hot water bottle on my tummy :sick: Roll on 4pm when I can go and do that! Wish I didn't have to sit at work feeling like this, but on the other hand grateful that I'm still capable of having a job.
thewireweaver
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Its a 2 edged sword isnt it, hope you get some relief once you get home :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Sorry to hear you have a sore tummy today :hugs: it wont be long till you get home now, hope you are feeling better soon. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby MonkeyFeatures » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Haha ace!! Im on my phone so turned it upside down ;) hehe x

Mummy of 2 beautiful children My hubby is my rock!
MonkeyFeatures
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:28 am

Made me chuckle, thankyou! :lol: :lol: I read it as it was as have had plenty of practice with a seriously dyslexic daughter who wrote perfect mirror writing for years! lol! :grouphug:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby Hjp75 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:39 am

Yay me I'm dyslexic and I read it upside down :) cause like some users I can't turn my iPod round without changing all the settings first lol
It's my life everyday and has been for 3 months nearly :(

Thanks Helena xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Re:

Postby Azz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 am

Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Postby barbara1972 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 am

i learned to read upside down, after all the visits to the dhss office it comes in handy :clap:
barbara1972
UKFM Member

Postby Sazzle » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:23 am

I turned my netbook upside down, netbooks are much lighter than laptops :D

Even reading it the right way up it was difficult for me as some of the letters looked odd. Oh dear brain fog day ahead. Sounds like a regular day to me *looks round at washing up, looks down at jimjams*
Alannis Morisette if you don't want those 10,000 spoons I have a knife, wanna swap?
Sazzle
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Positive and Fun