[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Dog on heat ! A/C

Dog on heat ! A/C

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Dog on heat ! A/C

Postby andypandy08a » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:49 pm

A little girl asks her mum, 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?'
Her mum replies 'No, because she is on heat.'
'What does that mean?' asked the child.
'Go and ask your father. I think he's in the garage.'
The little girl goes out to the garage and says, 'Dad, can I take Lulu for a walk around the block? I asked Mum, but she said the dog was on the heat, and to come ask you.'
He took a rag, soaked it in petrol, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said 'Ok, you can go now, but keep Lulu on the leash and only go one time around the block.'
The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash...
Surprised, Dad asked, 'Where's Lulu?'
You're gonna love this!!!!!!!!!)...............

The little girl said, 'She ran out of petrol about halfway round the block, so another dog is pushing her home.'
Fibromyalgia does not define me ~ my spirit does. the path may be different,but the journey is still the same
andypandy08a
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 pm

pmsl!!!!

brilliant, you got any more
hahaha
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Oh you are naughty but i like you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby gilly54 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gilly54
UKFM Member

Postby BlackSheep » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Oh god. That's brilliant.

My cousin was about 3 when my dog came into heat and we were staying with them at the time (dog neutered now but she had to have one heat before vet would do it). Fending off the questions was so hard. Plus she smelled SO doggy. I like her smell usually but dog-in-heat is v strong. My cousin: "Why has she sat in paint?" That's how I first found out she was in heat! Insane.

I would probably be telling this story better if fibro fog hadn't stuck its nose in.
You say I look as though I am having a bad day? To me this is just a day.

The Black Sheep

We can live with dignity - we can't die with it.
- House
BlackSheep
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:26 pm

I have a friend who is a trolley dolly - and she used to take her lady beagle out when in heat - wearing a pair of pink panties with a hole but in bottom for her tail - i kid you not!!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Dog on heat ! A/C

Postby lynne » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:45 pm

[quote="andypandy08a"]A little girl asks her mum, 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?'
Her mum replies 'No, because she is on heat.'
'What does that mean?' asked the child.
'Go and ask your father. I think he's in the garage.'
The little girl goes out to the garage and says, 'Dad, can I take Lulu for a walk around the block? I asked Mum, but she said the dog was on the heat, and to come ask you.'
He took a rag, soaked it in petrol, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said 'Ok, you can go now, but keep Lulu on the leash and only go one time around the block.'
The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash...
Surprised, Dad asked, 'Where's Lulu?'
You're gonna love this!!!!!!!!!)...............

The little girl said, 'She ran out of petrol about halfway round the block, so another dog is pushing her home.

cryin with laughter at this one !! Great !

Lynne
lynne
UKFM Member

Postby BlackSheep » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Oh my actual god Princess I would kill to see that!

Also - if I'd tried that on my dog she would have eaten the panties in seconds. She's a staffie. Nothing survives lol
You say I look as though I am having a bad day? To me this is just a day.

The Black Sheep

We can live with dignity - we can't die with it.
- House
BlackSheep
UKFM Member

Postby andypandy08a » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:31 am

Lets have a competition for the best dressed up dog lol lol

Fibromyalgia does not define me ~ my spirit does. the path may be different,but the journey is still the same
andypandy08a
UKFM Member

Postby andypandy08a » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:37 am

Chelsea sign a new dribbler for the midfield

Another Bloody Foreigner :D
andypandy08a
UKFM Member

Postby Quatermass » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:37 am

:D Good one! Cheers.
Quatermass
UKFM Member

Postby andypandy08a » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:42 am

DAFT Vader may the power be with you

andypandy08a
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:07 pm

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby cat123 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:52 pm

my little dog, does errr, stuff on my big dogs nose.she backs up to my poor sleeping shepards,gets a grip on the shepards nose and goes for it,if you get my drift.Ive brought her teddy bears to stop it,but she would rather have the dogs nose.The little bliter waits till she has an audiance...........When she has finished she sits on the dogs back.Shes not daft though ,she allways waits for the dogs to go to sleep,if they were awake,they would soon stop her shernanikins!!!..........cat123
cat123
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:45 am

aw! HEHE the poor sleeping doggies!
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to Positive and Fun