[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - daft sense of humour

daft sense of humour

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

daft sense of humour

Postby anne1206 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 am

You will like this, as your sense of humour is just as daft as mine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guy was driving around Wester Hailes, Edinburgh (yes an odd thing to do I know) when he saw a sign in front of a house, 'Talking Dog for Sale.'

He rang the bell and the owner told him the dog was in the backyard. The guy went into the backyard and saw a Labrador sitting there.

'You talk?' he asked.

'Yes,' the Lab replied.

'So, what's the story?'

The Lab looked up and said, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was

pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the Police

about my gift, and in no time at all they had me jetting from country to

country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one

figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies

for eight years running.'

'But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any

younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the

airport to do some undercover security wandering near suspicious characters

and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and

was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a load of puppies, and

now I'm just retired.'

The guy was amazed. He goes back in and asked the owner what he wanted

for the dog.

'£10.' the man said.

'£10? But this dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a compulsive liar. He never did any of that stuff!!!!!
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Re: daft sense of humour

Postby samantha louise » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:10 am

hehe
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Re: daft sense of humour