[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - riddles

riddles

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

riddles

Postby shazq » Sat May 02, 2009 8:43 pm

1:- A father's child, a mother's child, yet no one's son.
Who am I.

can you guess the answer???

2:- There is a frog, dead in the middle of an island. If he swims north, the distance to the mainland is 2 metres. If he swims south, the distance to the mainland is 3 metres. If he swims east or west, the distance is 4 metres. Which way does he swim?

can you guess the answer???

will post it tomorrow.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: riddles

Postby anne1206 » Sat May 02, 2009 9:40 pm

1. A daughter

2. frog cant swim its dead :yikes:

Sorry couldnt resist brain is working tonight :tongueout:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat May 02, 2009 9:48 pm

1. daughter
2. Frog is dead..............so question is ludicrous
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun May 03, 2009 10:15 am

ok ladies, you were correct. lol.
another one.:-
What word doesn't belong in this group?
that, hat, what, mat, cat, sat, pat, chat

2:-
A 6-foot tall Magician had a water glass and was holding the glass above his head. He let it drop to the carpet without spilling a single drop of water.

How could he manage to drop the glass from a height of six feet and not spill a drop of water?

give you the answers later........... :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby armanisgirl » Sun May 03, 2009 2:32 pm

1. "what" (WHAT word DOESN'T belong in this group)

2. \the water glas is empty

??? trying to use logic here lol
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun May 03, 2009 5:19 pm

correct.. :wave:

WHAT is pronounanced different, all the others rhyme. :D

yes the glass was empty. :D
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby armanisgirl » Sun May 03, 2009 7:15 pm

:lol: I didn't even notice that! :oops: I thought the clue was in the question :lol: It never occured to me pronunciation!! it was either (for me) the clue in the question or it was just bad grammar, as the question (using 'proper' grammar) would have been: Which...

Nice one! :wink:
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon May 04, 2009 3:22 pm

MONDAY RIDDLES

1:-Two fathers and two sons go fishing at a lake. In the lake there are only tree fish and each person had a fish when they left the lake. How is this possible.?

2:-What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

see if you get these ones..hahaha
answers later.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby armanisgirl » Mon May 04, 2009 3:31 pm

1. The fathers and sons were: Grandfather, Son, Grandson.

2. A towel.
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon May 04, 2009 4:21 pm

wow you are so good at these.
:wave: :wave: well done armanisgirl. hahaha
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Positive and Fun