[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Oh Man I'm Tired

Oh Man I'm Tired

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Oh Man I'm Tired

Postby Ruremi » Sat May 09, 2009 10:25 pm

OH MAN I'M TIRED!
>
> A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife stayed home.
>
> He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed:
>
> 'Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home. I want her to know what I go through, so please allow her body to switch with mine for a day. Amen.'
>
> God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish.
>
> The next morning, sure enough, the man awoke as a woman.
>
> He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate,
> awakened the kids,
> set out their school clothes,
> fed them breakfast,
> packed their lunches,
> drove them to school,
> came home and
> picked up the dry cleaning,
> took it to the cleaners and
> stopped at the bank to make a deposit,
> went grocery shopping,
> then drove home to put away the groceries,
> paid the bills and
> balanced the check book.
>
> He cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed the dog.
>
> Then it was already 1P.M. and he hurried to make the beds,
> do the laundry,
> vacuum,
> dust, and
> sweep and
> mop the kitchen floor.
>
> Ran to the school to pick up the kids and
> got into an argument with them on the way home.
>
> Set out milk and cookies and
> got the kids organized to do their homework,
> then set up the ironing board and
> watched TV while he did the ironing.
>
> At 4:30 he began peeling potatoes and
> washing vegetables for salad,
> breaded the pork chops and
> snapped fresh beans for supper.
>
> After supper, he cleaned the kitchen,
> ran the dishwasher,
> folded laundry,
> bathed the kids, and put them to bed.
>
> At 9 P.M. he was exhausted and, though his daily chores weren't finished,
> he went to bed where he was expected to make love, which he managed to get through without complaint.
>
> The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said:
>
> 'Lord, I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy my wife's being able to stay home all day. Please, oh! oh! please, let us trade back.'
>
> The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied:
>
> 'My son, I feel you have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were. You'll just have to wait nine months though. You got pregnant last night.'
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Re: Oh Man I'm Tired

Postby velvet » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 pm

what a lovely idea :lol:
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun