[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - fm loose woman

fm loose woman

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: fm loose woman

Postby emilia13 » Mon May 18, 2009 2:37 pm

that s right your bodies going true stages and in her case she is in menoupause yes she might have money but money doesn give the child the attention she will need in 4 years time when her mum is 70 and the reum might start or any thing else .sorry is not my place 2 juge but she is not doing the right think
emilia xxx
emilia13
UKFM Member

Postby Ruremi » Tue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm

What about the more light hearted, well maybe it is, girls going looking for a rich man to live off rather than working! If only we had the choice, how many rich men can there be in this day? Not so bad if they also love each other but not realistic list is 1. must be rich, 2. must be rich, 3. and I should like him. lol :lol:

What happened to tall, dark and handsome omg might have to change hubby now, haha :lol:

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby emilia13 » Tue May 19, 2009 10:49 pm

hoooooooo no u made my heart just go out jumping. why rich i to be fat full of celu and the oders horroble things why not a builder like the advert diet coke :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D .ok ok get over my ios old and fatty :? ok i think i will have to have abreak or i will :lol: .
emilia xxx
emilia13
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed May 20, 2009 5:59 pm

An nice old man with one foot in the grave and near death!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: i dont care no matter what money they had i just couldnt :nono: :nono: :D
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby emilia13 » Thu May 21, 2009 4:06 pm

i still love my fatty and bold . but i can look to a builder doesn t mean i will touch
emilia xxx
emilia13
UKFM Member

Postby Ruremi » Thu May 21, 2009 5:45 pm

My oh is tall, dark and handsome also fat and old but nobody said the T, D and H had to be young and slim too haha.
He had no money but I soon changed that and I hope that his foot is no where near the grave.
Actually I feel really lucky my hubby is caring always looking out for me, cooks all the meals, he was a baker and chef.
He even does the ironing and washing. so I know what they can do with there rich man I feel as though mine is rich in other ways AAAAWWWW.
Just don't tell him I said this.....I do tell him on occassion I just don't do it too often. :lol:

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby emilia13 » Thu May 21, 2009 6:08 pm

to Rumeri
:( :( :( :( my doesn t do none of them thinks just moons all the time :( :( :( :( he has hes good things like nice firm bottom i would love have a bum like his he can be nice once in a month that s about it . :) :)

ps no money ,but i still love him ,
emilia xxx
emilia13
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue May 26, 2009 4:44 pm

isn't it funny that most of us have that dream that when we grow up we want to marry a tall dark handson man with lots of money.
Wonder how many ladies find that?????
My ex hubby was short dark haired and worked in a factory..lol...he did in later life have a much better paid job, buts what money without the love????
I would rather have love then the money, i think happiness is a must in a relationship, which is now why i am with my partner who also has fibro, no money, short half bald and tubby. :dunno:
strange how life turns out hey.......
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ruremi » Sat May 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Any new topic ideas I need cheering up!!!
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sun May 31, 2009 8:26 am

gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun May 31, 2009 10:58 am

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sun May 31, 2009 11:03 am

plastic surgery

If i had the money i would have a bit of liposuction, a boob reduction.
Not sure about the face.
saw a mag the other day and all these stars with their faces being done, they look so scary, god knows how the hell they think they look great. :nono:
When they talk they faces stay put....not a good look. :yikes:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ruremi » Sun May 31, 2009 7:45 pm

No sorry I am growing old gracefully grey hair and wrinkles at least it will be mine. What will some of these people look like at 80/90 bent over using a frame and a lovely tight face and pert boobs, omg that could be me already haha only kidding but there is just some things that will age regardless of looks :crazy:

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby Ruremi » Sun May 31, 2009 7:49 pm

Shaz have you seen them do that liposuction OMG that looks like torture, the boob reduction well for some women that is a neccesary thing but these people how have plastic surgery for looks rather than medical reasons???? think of the future!!!
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sun May 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Not for me :nono: They've now found that people who have face lifts age quicker than people who don't because when the surgery gives out it makes you look worse than if you hadn't had it done :shock:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun