[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hope this makes you smile :0)

Hope this makes you smile :0)

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hope this makes you smile :0)

Postby ellen b » Fri May 15, 2009 7:42 pm

An answer that only a child from Glasgow could think of...
I was testing the children in my local primary school to see if they understood the concept of getting to Heaven.

I asked them, 'If I sold my house and my car, had a massive car-boot sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into Heaven?'

'NO!' the children answered.

If ‘I cleaned the church everyday, mowed the garden, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into Heaven?'

Again, the answer was, 'NO!
By now I was starting to smile. Hey, this was fun!
'Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave sweets to all the children, and loved my wife would that get me into Heaven ?'I asked them again.

Again, they all answered, 'NO!' I was just bursting with pride for them.
Well', I continued, 'then how can I get into Heaven?'

A six-year-old boy from Glasgow shouted out,

'YIV GOAT TAEBE F*C*IN' DEID'
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Re: Hope this makes you smile :0)

Postby shazq » Sat May 16, 2009 2:00 pm

:D :D :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby samantha louise » Mon May 18, 2009 11:47 am

heheheheheheheeheheh *cackles* :clap:
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular