[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - my day yesterday...such a giggle

my day yesterday...such a giggle

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

my day yesterday...such a giggle

Postby csevern » Fri May 22, 2009 9:47 am

i thought id post this because it gave me such a laugh i wanted to share it

my daughter has a young female cat, lovely little thing it is, well we booked it into the vets to be spayed so i dropped her off yesterday morning and by 10am i had received a phone call from the vets asking me where did we get her from? had we bought her from a rescue home as they cldnt find her tubes so i explained that no we hadnt got her from a home but from a family round the corner..so 5 minutes later they call me back..asking me what Abbys behaviour had been like lately had she been staying out alot had she been eating so i said yes and no so they said we think maybe shes in season so we cant find her tubes but we will keep looking

so by 1.30pm id not heard anything so i rang them up and said hows abby? she said has a vet not called you so theres me panicking thinking omg shes dead how am i gonna explain that to my 10 yr old daughter so she said no no shes ok but she isnt a she..shes a HE!!!! lol well im like but hes got nothing down below?? she explained it took 4 vets to figure out that he wasnt developed properly.....so Abby is now Alfie lol :D :crazy:
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
the ground each morning the devil says,
"OH GOD, SHE'S UP"! .
csevern
UKFM Member

Re: my day yesterday...such a giggle

Postby princess » Fri May 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Oh well just need to think of a nice femaly name eh ahahahhaah
We bought two guinea piggies for the dkids years ago - all went well and then i came home from work to find three wee babies - one was a boy hahahahah
See you just never know.
By the way boy cats are usually much sookier than females - i have always had boys who were spayed and this time i took my daughter-in-laws 7 years old girl as she was going to put her down, what a lovely wee girl.
fiona
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: my day yesterday...such a giggle

Postby shazq » Tue May 26, 2009 4:27 pm

wow bet you were really worried about her/him.
we took our female cat to be done, our vet could only find one tube, they said she might still come into season but if she did fall pregnant she will miss carry.
We did have the male cats calling a few weeks back, but she is acting no different, but we are keeping an eye on her just in case.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Positive and Fun