[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - For Lisa the MOd

For Lisa the MOd

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

For Lisa the MOd

Postby princess » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:53 pm

do do do do do do.........do dod do do do, do do do do do do, do do do do do....................dadadadadad, mmmmmmmm, dadadada, dadadadada............................ everytime i see that wee yellow thingy thats what i think?
anyone got it.
Hint is ironing board!!!!!!

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: For Lisa the MOd

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Ironing board :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby princess » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Maybe that is too cryptic - oh no im not telling you yet, you all have to try and guess what it is - obviously its a song eh
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Gill's good at figuring out things... :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby princess » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Well lets see? lol :lol: :!: :!: :?: :?: :tongueout:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:37 pm

:tongueout: not go it yet Lisa?
I would have though that Gill would have worked it out.
Its an old song from the TV series of ??????????????????????????????????????? :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Eeerrr i am lost :?
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Oh dear its so easy!
its an old tv series that was very much loved, a detective police series.
If you stand on a ironing board you should get the answer
lol
princess

i cant believe noone has got this yet? :lol: :lol: :tongueout: :tongueout:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Now imagine you stand on an ironing board
Put your hands out like Lisa's icon - and put the sound up on computer
now go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepyGm9Me6w

got you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: na na na na na!!!! lol
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:42 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:44 pm

I got it just before you added that link..lol.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Every time i look at her wee yellow person - i think of Hawaii 5 0 hhahahahahahaha - its good for charades if you play that game at any tiem, expecially with a drink in you hahahahah
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:52 pm

I used to like that programme... Book him Danno
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
*Lisa*

Return to Positive and Fun