[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Best day I've had in ages!! Tattoo?

Best day I've had in ages!! Tattoo?

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Best day I've had in ages!! Tattoo?

Postby worf » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:46 am

Just been on hoilday, West of Aberdeen, in our caravan for a week. Had a good time and during it i had the best day and a bit that i have had in ages..... believe it or not i think from getting a tattoo ( my first tattoo - at over 40 think a midlife thing, but thinking of another one now ).
Was not feeling to good on the morning of getting my tattoo done so had to top up my pain killers with some codine, then about lunch time got it done then for the rest of that day and nearly all of the next day was almost free :D of all pain and stiffness, head ache's etc, then on the following day all back to normal :( .Can only put this down to the endorphins in me kicking in during the tattoo and then wearing off. Not having a good couple of days just now , been off work this week think another chest infection setting in, waiting on the Doc.
Bye for now
Jim
How many doctors does it take to get a diagnosis? 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn when to stop, What ever it is will keep for another day!
worf
UKFM Member

Re: Best day I've had in ages!! Tattoo?

Postby anne1206 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi, worf, sorry you are not so good just now, can I be nosy and ask what your tattoo is, dont answer if its too personal.
Glad you got a wee bit respite on your hols though, just a pity that things kick back in with a vengance afterwards.

Take care, Anne :hugs: :grouphug:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby worf » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:11 pm

No problem. It is a dragon tattoo will upload a pic.
jim
Attachments
tattoo.jpg
tattoo.jpg (44.03 KiB) Viewed 1651 times
Last edited by worf on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
worf
UKFM Member

Postby anne1206 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Like that, tastefully done, and not too big, you are a brave man, I wont even go for acupuncture as I dont want anymore pain than I have already,
Thanks for sharing

Anne :grouphug: :hugs:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby worf » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:33 pm

It was not sore really. More like lots of scratching, I'm not a big fan of needles either but with all the blood tests ive had the last few years and the daily pain i thought it would be easy and it was .
worf
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Nice tattoo :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby gillshutt » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Nice one :D
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:57 pm

I like that, so does my OH.

I have a rose on my upper right arm, and a cherry blossom chain around my ankle.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:08 pm

This is a pic of our latest tattoos, my OH and i had them done last yr.

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby rosie66 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm

I like the tattoos,don't have any myself,but 2 of my boys do,I like em :mrgreen:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby CozmoCreepers » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Oh they are all awesome!!

Thats my first one (me on the right btw) meaning strength of heart got done when I was 19, which I copied from Kiefer Sutherland because I had a huge thing for him but also around the time I had it done, I'd had some hard things to deal with. To this day its a constant reminder to me that no matter the problem...I can see it though!

My next one on my hip which I got done a couple of years ago almost a year after I lost my Grandma and Grandpa (who died within 2 days of one another). A little tribute, but also its a ying/yang kinda symbol. I'd been looking for years for a decent dolphin tattoo design and found one online after many years of searching.

The last one on my wrist I got a couple of days after the dolphins. Because I am a Dreamer and I think its always important to dream, because dreams can keep you striving to meet your goals in life.

My next ones going to be the egyptian eye of horus on the back of my neck!
CozmoCreepers
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Love the dolphin tattoo design , that is a really nice tribute. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Positive and Fun