[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Pets

Pets

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Pets

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 pm

:wave:

I thought we could have a fun thread on our pets....

I have a 14yr black & white moggy female cat (bandit) who i rescued at 1
A huge male black labrador (Bruno) who i rescued hes 5
Last of all my 14month Ruby caverlier King Charles Spaniel (Ruby)

My pets are always up to things....

Ruby is going for a bath soon, she was slobbered on by my friends lab/colly cross :lol: she then went in a muddy puddle for a drink :shock: filthy she is...

Bandit is full up with chicken i gave her and just napping (like they do) :lol:

Bruno, well... any one got any pegs?... Pooooo :yikes:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: Pets

Postby rosie66 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Hiya :wave: I have 2 jack russells,Penny is 16yrs,with bad breath,but if you see her in the park with a ball you wouldn't believe she was 16
Connie is 5yr,she's a parsons jack russell,and totally mad,but she lovely,well they both are.
I also have a cockatiel,who connie hates,and we have 6 fish in our pond,there was 37,but a heron paid us a visit back in the spring and took them ,Rosie xx
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:33 pm

I had a cockatiel once called Charlie when i was younger

Mum opened the back door & he flew out and never came back :(

Nasty Heron :nono:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby hamstergirl » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Well i absolutely love animals

I have a lovely 7 year old Springer Spaniel called Sam. My two girls said our house was boring before he came along - charming!

I also have 6 guinea pigs. 3 are female called Pip, Penny, Sandy and 3 are male called Gerry, Joey and Minty

I also have 5 Hamsters. I have 3 Syrians called Jack, Lilly and Daisy. 1 Russian Dwarf hamster called Max and 1 roboski called Tiny.

We are going to breed our syrians shortly. We are going to be giving a few away but will be keeping a few.

Hamsters are my favourite animal. When we went into pet shop when my children were very young my husband wanted to get a hamster. I didnt want one but now i love them.

I would have lots more animals if i had any room left
hamstergirl
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:07 pm

My girls had a dwarf hamster last year...

I would love aload more dogs :D i will be keeping one of rubys pups when i breed her next year.

I couldnt cope with another big dog tho :yikes: love Bruno to bits but his tail smashes things and when he wants a cuddle im squashed :yikes:

Handling a large dog is a no go now anyway, i have a side gate that leads onto a large park so i dont have to walk him on lead.

Hes a good boy on walks but likes to go off on his own doing his own thing... (sniff, pee, sniff, pee) :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Very sad we had to give our pup of 7 months up, he was far to big for us, and it got to the stage where we were unable to walk him every day.
We found him a new home to a nice couple who will be able to walk him lots.
He was cross Doberman & Husky.

We have 2 cats Gypsy is 3 yrs old now, she is plain black, long haired. A ball of fluff.
Gypsy has had 2 sets of kittens, we kept one of her kittens from her second set, she is called Daisy May, she is black & white.
we have had them done now, so no more kittens for us.

We are happy with the cats, they see themselves in & out through the cat flap.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Im a huge lover of cats :mrgreen:

I had a lovely british blue, she was gorgous. A right character to.

She was so inquizative.

She sadly got run over :( i was devastated... she was only 13months :(

This is why i now have dogs because its not safe where i live now. I thought she would be ok as i was a bit from the road but she was a cat that wondered very far.

Iv only been in this house a few years so my elder cat was just happy to sit out front, shes stays near by...
*Lisa*

Postby gillshutt » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Benson... boxer, 9 yrs old
Wolf (Wooley) 4 year old staffie lurcher x
Cleo 17 yr old cat
Smiffy
12 year old cat
3 rats, Ling May, Ronnie and Peaches
Polly the hamster
Jack the garter snake
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Plus the chimp :lol:
*Lisa*

Postby furrytomato » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:59 pm

I have 3 cats
1 Kit (a feral cat who lives in my garden) 5 yr old grey and white, much loved well fed i must say
2 Tiggs a black and white ball of love as i call her lol
3 mitzy a grey and white 11 week old baby who is annoying my other two cats

A cockatiel who is called polly, she is almost 13 yrs old and rules the house lol she tells the cats off and pecks their paws if they go to near her cage tiggs has learned her lesson but mitzy has a lot of pecking to come lol

Last but not least we have three goldfish pinky perky and pikey lol my kids thought of the names lol I love all my animals.

I also take in any strays and either track down their owner or call the rspca or cats protection league. I found two dumped staffy puppies just after christmas. they were left in a neighbours garden all night in the snow ahhhhh lol im just a big softie really :D
furrytomato
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:39 am

gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Freddy's gal » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 am

Hi Guys,

I have four dogs....yeah four. Two german spitz, Muffin and Bailey. Bailey is six and muff is five. We also have two pomeranians Brandy and Drake who are both six. And to top things off we have two cats both black and white Jasper and Cleo. I have lost track how old they are. Jasper is about ten and Cleo is around seven.

Thank god we got the pom's and spitz as they are small dogs and I have no idea how I would manage without them now

Take care
Freddy's gal
Freddy's gal
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:56 pm

hi all :wave:
i have a 41 year old hubby called robert :D
an thats plenty for me to look after :lol: :lol:
but it is nice to read about your pets, i do like animals as long as they are someone else's :)
loubie x :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby chris2009 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:43 pm

One incident of domestic violence is reported to the police every minute.
On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner.
Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:38 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Next

Return to Positive and Fun