[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Pets

Pets

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Pets

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 pm

They are 3 very gorgeous doglets :blowkiss: :blowkiss: I love Amber's colouring, am I right in thinking that being a Dudley lab means she doesn't fit with the breed standards for labs?? Is it a case of you owning the dogs, or is it more like the dogs own you like we have here :lol: :lol: :lol:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:00 am

Lovely looking dogs Amber, Nutty I'm so sorry I dont know how I missed the post about your little one, Harry is the result of overbreeding and faces so much more treatment throughout his life its cruel the way some breeders treat their animals :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for the pup :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Pets

Postby lrgatrell88 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am

Hey everyone. Not been on here for a while. Life has been hectic. Hope you are all ok. Is there anyone in the Essex area that wants a Ginger kitten? He the last one to be regimes from the litter and I can't keep him :(. Xx
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Pets

Postby lrgatrell88 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:50 am

I ment rehomed not regimes. Xx
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:52 pm

If you can't find a home for him and can't keep him, could you take him to a cat rescue for them to try and find him a new forever home?? A more independent or smaller rescue, or somewhere that doesn't put healthy animals to sleep would be an idea.

I know all the rescues are bursting at the seams at the moment, but kittens do tend to find homes quicker than adult cats, and it would be better if he went to one of them rather than just anyone taking him :( :(

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Amberwillow » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 pm

“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”—Thomas Merton
Amberwillow
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:33 pm

These things about certain colours not being allowed at shows and not meeting the breed standard really irritate me, there should be more emphasis on the health side of things instead, which would hopefully help with reducing the impact that bad breeding has had on them :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think she's a gorgeous colour, I've seen varying shades on labs, but nothing as rich looking as Amber :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: She certainly sounds like a very special and one-off girlie :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

It's always good to find out that there are more huu-mons like me, knowing their place in the "pack" :dogrun1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby karen42 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:39 pm

ive got a staffy she is 17 weeks old her name is milly
ive got a mongrel he is 14 years old he is called barney
ive got a jack russell she is 4 years old her name is jessie
ive a cat whos 16 years old hes called sandy
ive got a cat hes 19 years old and his name is muffin
karen42
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:04 pm

That sounds like a very furry household karen, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the cats that are in charge of the doglets and you. Is Milly running rings around the other 2 or have they told her about the rules of the playground so she knows what is OK to do :dogrun1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Amberwillow » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:36 pm

“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”—Thomas Merton
Amberwillow
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Maybe 3 doglets is your magic number at the moment, with Toby being the very special one that decided it for you :clap: :clap: :clap:

We're definitely a 1 doglet household, as much as I'd love a houseful of them. I know full well I couldn't manage with more than one at a time thanks to the luverly influences of FM :facepalm: :facepalm: Plus DeeDee is on restricted exercise due to hip dysplacia, which means I can just about manage her main walk of the day when OH is working :dogrun1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Previous

Return to Positive and Fun