[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Pets

Pets

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Pets

Postby lil.angel » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:37 pm

i have three gerbils which are my babies... they are called salt, pepper and pickle (pickle for my abnormal love for branston pickle) yes i went for the full range of condiments :lol:
Someday I Will Fly.... Someday
lil.angel
UKFM Member

Postby stargrrlclaire » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 am

Reach for the moon, if you fail, you'll fall among the stars...
Lots of love,
Claire xxx
stargrrlclaire
UKFM Member

Postby junebenton07 » Thu May 13, 2010 10:25 am

Hi everyone,
Well me, i have abit of a zoo my husband says.

I,ve got an aviery with 9 cockitiels, 1 budgie, 1 cat, 3 GSD's all bitches, all of them rescued from horrible circumstances, 2 beautiful huskies, i bought the bitch at 12wks, she's a fawn sable, just rescued a male husky, left to fend for himself for over 12 hours a day, he's very skinny at the moment, his coat is awful, but i will soon sort him out, he's a silver sable, he is the most loving dog i could wish for, The way he is with me, almost as if he is constantly saying thankyou. Oh, and i have tropical fish too.

Wouldn't be without any of them, all are different personality's, always making me laugh when i'm down, and always know when i'm hurting,

They aren't my pets, they are my friends, and i know i won't loose them just because i suffer with fibro, unlike my so called human friends. At least i know my animals won't stab me in the back, they love you no matter whats wrong with you!

Best wishes to all,

June xx :grouphug:
junebenton07
UKFM Member

Postby elfenzo » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:58 pm

I have two lady leopard geckos - BooBoo and Draco. They make me very happy -

'There never was, there never will be, nor is there now, a person who is wholly blamed or wholly praised.' ("Kodhavagga: Anger" (Dhp XVII))

also, i think it's very important to regularly think about bottoms, and other inherently funny things
elfenzo
UKFM Newbie

Postby mooch » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:35 am

mooch
UKFM Member

Postby rose 55 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:33 pm

4 dogs ( bitch's) all rescues Tara Rottie, Squiggly Lakeland terrier, Pip white lurcher, Ruby dun lurcher. 18 chickens, 2 parrots, pond full of fish..Like some one said, there my friends. I don't own them, just lucky enough to have them live with me and put up with me :wink:
rose 55
UKFM Member

Postby Laurajojo » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:49 pm

I have an 11 year old tabby cat called Oliver.
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby likkleangelhj » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Hi Everyone and Hi to all the pets too! :D

I've got 2 old moggies that are brothers and they are Humphrey and Hector (better known as Humf and Hecs!). They are 14 years old and I got them from the RSPCA 6 years ago. Humf is a lap cat but Hecs is the local Al Capone and still doing his thing! He's like the 'Catfather'!

My new addition is Florence the Pug Dog. She is an ex-breeding dog and about 5 years old and wasn't in the best of conditions when I got her. She had never had a collar on or been on a lead, had never been walkies, she wasn't house trained, she'd had no love and was used to living in a shed in the dark just having babies which were then taken from her. Poor Flo :( . I named her Florence by the way as she didn't have a name.
Luckily, Flo now has her pick of comfy dog/cat beds to lie in and snore away, she has a lovely pink collar and lead and enjoys her walkies, she loves to play in the garden and her totally favourite thing is to ride in the car. She has a special dog seat which means she sits up high so she can see out of the window and is strapped in so she's safe.
I love her so much and I think my Fibromyalgia has improved since Ive had her. She encourages me, loves me unconditionally and makes life worth living again. :wine:
Love Heather, Humf, Hecs & Flo
By the way, Flo has a crush on Humphrey! Lol! :lol:
likkleangelhj
UKFM Newbie

Postby Tessa W » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi all,

Hope you all have good strong hearts lol coz once you know how many I have you may well need CPR :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :lol:

I will start small lol a dwarf hamster
1 x brarded dragon
3 x cats
1 x Afghan hound
2 x Dalmatians
6 x Siberian Huskies

Tessa ^..^
Tessa W
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:39 pm

How on earth do you cope with all of them :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Tessa W » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Tessa W
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:09 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: my one mad border collie, 2 cats and fish are enough for me!!!!!!
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:14 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Harry sending woofs back to deedee, his norty spots have increased :yikes: :yikes: and on one leg it looks like the kids have drawn on him, the spots make a face really funny :clap: :clap: :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Bet he gets even more denys :tongueout: :blowkiss: Love the face shaped norty spots :lol: When DeeDee was tiny, she had a heart shaped one on her back and side, but it turned into a blob/splodge. :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun