[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Pets

Pets

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Pets

Postby denys » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:59 pm

He's a little (getting bigger) love especially when everyone is out and it's just me and him in the house. But he's so naughty when anyone else is around. He's still teething only got a couple of baby teeth left but cant wait to see the back of them :yikes: :yikes: Hope DeeDee is alright on these cold dark nights, my daughter took Harry out before and he still doesnt like the rain nearly had her over trying to get under her legs and wiping the drops off his face with his front paws :lol: :lol: What a wuss he is and him a border collie :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Bet he'll be glad to get those last couple of teeth out. How old is Harry now?? His nortyness could be because he's going thru the "teenage" stage, plus he has a captive audience when everyone else is around :?

DeeDee isn't too bad with the night walk, as it's her short run around the block, she has the long free running one on the field in the morning. As for the rain, typically she loves going out in it as she knows there'll be a towel fight when she gets back :lol: Can imagine Harry wiping rain drops off his nose with his paws 8) Know full well about being nearly tripped up as well, almost ended up on my bum the other day as Grotbag decided she was going to drag me up to the field, which was very muddy and slippery :x

Still having to battle her to get going for a walk, not at all a typical springer, I think DeeDee and Harry would make a good pair together :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:45 am

Yep I think they would be right up there together in the mischief stakes, he's supposedly about 7months but the vet is pretty much convinced he was younger than we were told and thinks he's about 6 1/2 months so probably is around teenager now maybe not quite maybe he's a tweenie :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby gizsam » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:51 pm

I have a 2 dogs, the elder one is about 6 years ish......he is a part lab part not sure!!! he has the lazyness of a lab,and likes nothing more than lazing around and eating!! the other doggie is a very cute nearly 3 year old,short hair border collie, whom we got at 6 weeks old,he is a typical nutty collie!!

they give you so much love and i wouldnt be with out them,it is hard on the days when you dont feel like going out....but there little faces and waggy tails makes a rough day,better.

cat
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Bonkers dogs certainly make things much more exciting :lol: :lol: Hopefully Harry will start to settle down when he gets to about 12 denys :lol: :lol: For DeeDee, think she'll be about 10 when she realises she's not puppy :D

Sounds like you've got fun with your 2 cat, we've got some lovely labs and lab x's around here and a collie who still thinks he's a pup at 12 (ish) years old. He's a very distinguished looking fellow :)

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby gizsam » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm

they are definatly bonkers, and still think they are puppys especially the collie sammy,he is a big tart loves other doggies,as soon as he meets another dog he is on back,showing his willie to the world!! :oops: our dogs never really give us a sign to say that they need the loo,we dont have grass only a yard,so we have nip across the road to the grass verge,until we realise that sam goes and sits on the door mat,with the days getting shorter and the door curtains getting closed earlier he has taken to making a big thing of lifting up the curtain and sitting there with the curtain on his head!!!!

the older doggie,came with the name gizmo,he was a rescue dog and bless him when he exicited or out and off lead ,he circles,drive us potty,we think he was tied up and that was the only way he could exercise....but he is a happy little soul,and loves nothing that taking over the sofa and cuddling up,they are too cute!!

i think as we arent having children,they are our babies!!

cat
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby libby63 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Hi lol now your really going to think this Libby person is a nutter I have

1 Tortoise called Bella ( Youngest daughter is into Twilight)
1 Iguana called Bill or Billie not sure if its male or female yet
1 Adult Bearded Dragon called Poppy
13 Baby Bearded dragons
1 Juvi Beardie Called Elliot he is going to be Poppys Mate
5 Royal Pythons (hubbys not mine)
1 Cat called Domi

I had to give up and sell most of my Adult beardies as I was struggling to cope with it all.

Liz
libby63
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:01 pm

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby libby63 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:32 pm

libby63
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 pm

From what I can gather about the gecko, he needs very specific and precise living conditions etc, so I would guess your friends would need even more TLC, esp for the breeding 8) This may seem a daft question, but do they have their own little funny ways and personalities/characters :?: :?:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby libby63 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:14 pm

libby63
UKFM Member

Postby seahorse » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:20 pm

I have a horse called Axel but he is on loan to someone at the moment as I can't look after him anymore, I really miss him.

We have a rabbit called Jerry, he is a dwarf lop and lovely :)

Lots of fish, Angels, Silver sharks, clown loaches, golden barbs, polkadot loaches, a pakistani loach, a catfish and a pleco :)
seahorse
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:41 pm

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby AngelsOrb » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:46 pm

i have a lovely staffie ( though i didnt want him ) he's only 15months old but ppl think he's around 3 as hes so big / broad , he's so gentle with our grandson .Its how ppl bring them up x :tongueout:
angelsorb
AngelsOrb
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 pm

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun