[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Pets

Pets

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Pets

Postby SezzaH » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:45 am

Hello..
I have 7 cats and 1 dog...
My cats are called...
1) L.S (stands for little sh*t cos when he was a kitten he was a naughty boy and L.S just stuck he started off as Alfie but I think we called him that twice and never have since!)
2) JJ Jared John
3) Leah
4) Dolly
5) Reggie
6) Micky
7) BillyBob..
My dog is a 7 yr old collie cross german shephard called Annie Pads... I have had her since she was 5 weeks old..
2 of our cats we rescued... both of the girls... Leah is mum to Reggie.... JJ and LS are brothers and so are Micky and BillyBob....
I love my pets... Yes I do have too many cats but I love each and everyone of them...xxx... :blowkiss:
FIBRO WHAT!!!
SezzaH
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:14 pm

For denys, loubie and anyone else that wants to see her, here's a few recent shots of DeeDee (took this week as OH has been off this week and been playing in the garden with her) you probably wouldn't believe she was rolling in some pooh that may have been human in origin last week :D :D

And here's how you should really play any sport involving a ball :lol: :lol:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Haha really funny she is a little cutie :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:52 pm

aww she is lovely flup

even more lovely without the poo though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:41 am

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:50 pm

AAww Dee Dee is so cute Flup.. :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:43 pm

He goes on Monday Flup at 1pm, cant wait to have a nice white fluffy doggy back instead of a yellow smelly one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:40 am

awrrr,!!flups shes beautiful :clap:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 am

aw so cute :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby Adele » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:55 pm

please can someone explain to me in simple terms how to upload photos of my pooch. he is gorgeous and i'd like to show him off :D

thanks, adele xx
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:48 pm

To post photos on here Adele, first of all you need to upload them to somewhere like Photobucket or Flickr.

I'll explain how I post them using Photobucket and Firefox. It is pretty similar using Flickr and Internet Explorer as well, it's just that I prefer Firefox as a browser than IE. I tend to have a tab open with the place I want to post on as well a another tab for photobucket open as I find it easier to flick between the 2 for posting.

Upload picture to Photobucket
When your picture has been saved to your album/photostream, when you run the mouse over it, you should get a box appear with the picture in the middle of it giving you the options to "SHARE" "EDIT" "DELETE" "MOVE" with a small box underneath it with the IMG code in it.
The IMG code is what you need to post the picture.
Click in the IMG code box with the mouse, then it should say "COPIED" in the box.
Right click on the mouse, then select paste. :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: your picture should appear on the thread (I always check the "PREVIEW" before I actually post, just to be sure :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Hope that makes sense :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:36 am

peep po dee -dee :clap:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby gizsam » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 am

flup...she is such a cutie,loving the pics x
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Thank you everyone :oops: , she's very much my baby :hugs: :hugs: I probably put too much in it, but I don't think I'd be like I am now if we hadn't got her when we did. Having her means I have to go out regularly, which means I've got sort of back into meeting and talking to a few people, which I had stopped doing :clap: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Harry is lovely, clean, soft and fluffy now following his trip to the hairdressers :lol: :lol: wonder how long it will last :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun