[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Would like to meet other FM sufferers

Would like to meet other FM sufferers

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Would like to meet other FM sufferers

Postby miajane » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 am

Hi all
We were talking on another post how nice it would be if we could all meet up and whether we would look as expected.
Well here I am, I've attached a piccie of me & my youngest which was taken earlier this year on our hols in Devon.
Take care xx
Attachments
PIC150.jpg
PIC150.jpg (17.36 KiB) Viewed 1230 times
'Needles on your nerve ends crawl like spiders on the skin' - Enemy within by Rush
miajane
UKFM Member

Re: Would like to meet other FM sufferers

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:52 pm

:wave: Nice to see you... I will do a picture soon xx
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby loubie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:11 pm

hi miajane :wave:
nice to see you
if i can work out how to put a pic i will
not up on all this comp stuff :crazy:
loubie x :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:15 pm

As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby miajane » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi to you all & nice to meet you, I thought it would be nice to put faces to the names :hugs:
Take care Mia xx
'Needles on your nerve ends crawl like spiders on the skin' - Enemy within by Rush
miajane
UKFM Member

Postby anne1206 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:02 pm

PC310007[1].jpg
PC310007[1].jpg (46.56 KiB) Viewed 1202 times

hope I have done this right never tried to upload a photo.
This is hubby and I at a wedding three and a half years ago. :D

Lovely photo miajane, how old is your daughter?

Anne :hugs:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby miajane » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi Anne,
That's a lovely photo of you and hubby.
My daughter was 13 when that photo was taken, she turned 14 last week.
She's a little taller than me and in full make up ( she's an emo ) she looks and acts more like 18 so I have to keep an eye on her. :lol:
Take care xx
miajane
UKFM Member

Postby anne1206 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi miajane, gosh its scary how all the young ones ook a lot older than they are :yikes:
Had my friend visiting today with her grandaughter who will be thirteen next month, the wee girl is a not so wee, 5 foot 8 inches tall and takes a seven in a shoe, my friend cant even get school stuff to fit her and she is only just about to go into her second year at the big school.
they just grow up so quickly.

Anne :hugs: :grouphug:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:27 pm

HI it`s good to see you Miajane & Anne. :wave:

You both look lovely.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Positive and Fun