[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - avatars

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:46 am

What made you choose yours?

I googled pics of avatars, as soon as i saw the kitten sucking a dummy, i thought it looked cute.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: avatars

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 am

Mine is my sense of humour...

Anything funny :lol:

I mainly have Penguins but there to big to have in here so i have my little funny yellow men :tongueout:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby loubie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:11 pm

mine was an experiment as i didn't know how to do it :?
but yaaaaaay :woot: :woot:
ain't i clever :shock:
an he is cute
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby chris2009 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:12 pm

:oops: mines from my fav game since i was like 11 :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One incident of domestic violence is reported to the police every minute.
On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner.
Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:55 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby motherelephant » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Im afraid its still all gobbledy gook to me .ahahah Motherelle. xx :crazy:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby chris2009 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:36 pm

One incident of domestic violence is reported to the police every minute.
On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner.
Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:48 pm

So loubie how did you find out how to do it?????? hahaha i have no idea.Motherelle.xx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 pm

shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 pm

In paint you can rotate the picture and take a bit off each side Chris.

I like chimps... it was that or a wolf but I'm more like a chimp :lol:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:15 pm

loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby miajane » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:02 pm

I managed to find one, I wanted this one but it was too big :(
Attachments
Kitten-in-headphones.gif
Kitten-in-headphones.gif (38.25 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
'Needles on your nerve ends crawl like spiders on the skin' - Enemy within by Rush
miajane
UKFM Member

Postby anne1206 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Yeah I done it (I think) everything I liked the file size was too big, will learn how to downsize pics,

Anne :hugs: :hugs:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 pm

well done anne
i like him he is cute :D
loubie xx

UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 am

My sone is now complaining that you have a panda and I don't :roll: (his fav animal, we have a shed load of panda toys)
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to Positive and Fun