[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - avatars

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: avatars

Postby shazq » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Love all the new avatars. :wave: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:32 am

Hi Lisa

Love the new avatar, he looks so cute..lol
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:45 pm

tried and tried and somhow this wee blue boy appeared so i just left him hahaha
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:00 am

You can now have a larger picture as your avatar... 120 pixels by 120 pixels and 10.0 KiB

Whatever that means :lol:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Lisa keeps changing hers..lol...she trying to be like a camelion..lol.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:35 pm

OMG she changed it again..lol....
Like this one Lisa. :D
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:03 pm

She'll be at it for days Shaz :roll:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:23 pm

OMG, we will shove her over to the corner to keep playing until she finds one she is happy with.. :wave: :dunno:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Happy? Lisa? When?

:lol: :lol:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Lol....we will leave her to it then.

Hey Lisa, you found an avatar you are happy with yet?

Bet next time i come on its changed again.. :roll:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:05 am

:shock: :shock: Im always happy :shock: :shock: :lol:

No not settled on one :roll:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:50 pm

YEP knew it, she has gone and changed it again.. :roll:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Well that's not at all scary.. someone screaming welcome at you :shock: :shock:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Lmao... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby gillshutt » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:13 pm

love the dragon :lol:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun