[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - are you looking for me?

are you looking for me?

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: are you looking for me?

Postby gillshutt » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 am

gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:33 am

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 am

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby gillshutt » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:27 am

Humph
Attachments
aaaaaahhhhh.gif
aaaaaahhhhh.gif (1.22 KiB) Viewed 813 times
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:51 am

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 pm

You can run but you can't hide :evil:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - You cant shoot a Princess, ill have you sent to the tower!!!!! :lol:
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (4.5 KiB) Viewed 807 times
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby miajane » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:47 pm

So that's what the camel looked like, I think he's been at our meds. :lol:
Nice to have a laugh Princess, but think you better hide at the top of the tower til Gill has calmed down. :crazy:
Take care
Mia xx
'Needles on your nerve ends crawl like spiders on the skin' - Enemy within by Rush
miajane
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 pm

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHsssss - dont tell Gill but im away to The Tower to lay low for a wee while and let our Gill just calm down.

New address:- The High Tower, Fantasy Land, Nowherereally, The Universe

See you all in a while - remember dont tell Gill where i am ok - now Shaz and Lisa that means you too. ok

princess
x
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (4.12 KiB) Viewed 804 times
Last edited by princess on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Nearly forgot my e-mail address: - princessindisgrace@earthturn.co.uk

Of course if you wnat to start a petition to get me out of the tower early - then i wont stop you :lol: :lol:

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby miajane » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 pm

A petition for Princess to let her hair down and be released from the tower. :lol:
Don't tell Gill :nono:
Please sign below .......
Mia xx
(What you really need is a knight in shining armour)
But Princess you must promise no more grinning camels ok :nono:
'Needles on your nerve ends crawl like spiders on the skin' - Enemy within by Rush
miajane
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Climb down her hair :shock: Ha.. someone get the crane and hoist :roll:

I'll be waiting at the bottom with my pet...
Attachments
dragon9.gif
dragon9.gif (10.01 KiB) Viewed 795 times
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby miajane » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:30 pm

He looks scary Gill, did you feed him the camel :lol:
I'd stay where you are for now princess it's not safe down here :lol:
Mia xx
miajane
UKFM Member

Postby rosie66 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 pm

princess you are on the post 5 word story :mrgreen:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:50 pm

Im scared of Dragons - mind you that is my Chinese Birth Sign, (Aries), so maybe with my Travsilvanian ancestory i would be able to talk to him.
But maybe ill just stay up here for a wee while longer.
I hear the dragon and its owner are both breathing fire lol

Climb down my hair - what the 2" grey hair i dont think so.lol
princess
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun