[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hey Up Whats This Then?

Hey Up Whats This Then?

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hey Up Whats This Then?

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Haha.....

I have just seen our new addition >>>>> :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Yes im nutts :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: Hey Up Whats This Then?

Postby Susieq » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Who Lisa? Whooooooo :mrgreen:
Susieq
UKFM Member

Postby Susieq » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Oh I see now...doh!!!! the >>>>>> :police: :police: :police:

:tongueout:
Susieq
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:38 am

Think it may have been him upstairs :lol: :lol:

cute :police: :police: :police: :lol:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby smiler22 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:47 pm

i wondered what the hell you lot was on about then but hey when i went to reply i realised. how thick can i be, lololol :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

hehe well its got to catch up with the others to be used alot. lol
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Where did he spring from ???? :police: Oh I know hes here to keep an eye on Princess.xxmotherelle.
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby smiler22 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:30 am

theres lots of :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: round here. just gone past my house.
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Spent lots of time with the :police: :police: :police: :police: last night as my poor son had his first car trashed, they slit his tyres and smashed in the back window. :nono: :nono:
Lucky it was all caught on camera and the :police: :police: are looking for him... :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:03 pm

:police: A wee boy on Blue :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :wave: :wave: :wave:
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun