[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - halloween

halloween

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

halloween

Postby andy12720 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:58 pm

:wave: Last Halloween I dressed up & visited a local nursing home. They had the nerve to kick me out! Unbelievable, I mean, I spent WEEKS on that Grim Reaper costume :yikes:
andy12720
UKFM Member

Re: halloween

Postby shazq » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:11 pm

I used to take my boys out when they were young, they never played any tricks on anyone.
These days it has changed so much, i have heard people get eggs thrown in their hall ways and flour, plant pots thrown at your door, and much more.

Our local shope wont sell eggs to the under 16`s.
Lucky that has never happened wear i live.

I dont mind if the little kiddies come knocking with their parents, i dont like giving out sweets to the teenagers.

I always buy extra sweets, i am hoping the weather has got it right as it is meant to rain, that way i will be able to eat the sweets myself. :D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Got lots of sweeties here as well, altho will have to battle son to get them. Will have to tell him he's rationed so I can get all the crunchies :nono:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:18 pm

Dont like Halloweeen, dont do Halloween, never let the kids go out guising! (very good reason for my hatred of it as friend was killed after going to door and getting taken in and abused and killed and this was in the 60's) - anyway my kids did go to the parties just dont agree with kids walking around hitting doors.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby rosie66 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:28 pm

i am a bit like princess, don't do halloween, don't think they should go around knocking on doors, i wouldn't mind the little ones coming,but sometimes we do get the bigger ones and they can be very nasty,,,, horrible aren't i :evil:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Return to Positive and Fun