[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Do it yourself prescription

Do it yourself prescription

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Do it yourself prescription

Postby gillshutt » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:18 am

OK we have all come across the placebo doc who thinks it's all in your head so you don't need real advice.

Here you can come up with what you wish they would prescribe instead of drugs that don't work or help and stupid advice like try walking 10 miles a day.

I'll start off with: Take one apple danish every day and eat as much chocolate as necessary.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Re: Do it yourself prescription

Postby pinksandblues » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:56 am

You must sleep soundly for at least 12 hours and not get out of bed until you have had at least two cups of tea :lol: wendy x
pinksandblues
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:33 pm

You must stay laid out on the sofa watching tv to be able to loose weight. :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby donna964 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 am

You *HAVE* to have a gentle massage from a young hunk, who *HAS* to look like the man of your dreams. After the massage, he must feed you the food of your choice and wait on you hand and foot. He must then carry you to your pre-warmed bed where you have deep sleep for at least 12 hours.
He will then wake you in the morning with a cooked breakfast and cup of tea and repeat as necessary :woot:
I am bitter and resentful, but most of all, I am the real me. I try to stay positive, but that may slip every now and again. Most of all, I abuse chocolate and pepsi max - don't judge me for it!
donna964
UKFM Member

Postby nanatigtig » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:55 am

You must give up work completetly, hire someone to clean the house, do the washing, drive you from a 2 b, shop, put said shopping away, cook said shopping, while you and your OH fly to romantic nicely warm destinations!

Ah well dream on!
nanatigtig
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:27 pm

i wish someone would prescribe a carers training course for my other half covering everything from how to cook properly (the proper meal is a fond memory in this house) through yes limescale in a toilet is a problem and can be dealt with to hoovering - no you arent rich enough to have one that does it itself. essentially covering the idea that when the person you care for says they cant manage something that is there way of telling you to do it not them saying it can wait till some ill defined point in the future when they possibly can manage it.
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby lil.angel » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:55 pm

you must eat 157 jelly beans... to taken 4 times a day... :D perfect
Someday I Will Fly.... Someday
lil.angel
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:56 pm

walk in to chemist pick up new body and live pain free for ever
with loads of energy that we can do all we did before and more
no more pills no more fog no more PAIN :D

I WISH :(

louibe x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Lunar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Firstly the doc would visit me in my own home, listen attentively and with sympathy, then tell me he has a cure for it, (which ideally would be in the form of my favourite treat, but lets not get too greedy here), and produce it from his bag thus removing the need to get to a pharmacy. It would disolve away all stresses, therefore curing me of all (as it's all in the head), and enable me to float on a warm fluffy cloud to NZ to see my Dad, after which I would roll down a hill wrapped in bubble wrap, win the lottery and have my dream pool of chocolate... :lol:
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open:)
Lunar
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun