Crafts here!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Crafts here!!!!

Postby libby63 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:03 pm

I'm not really crafty, I am not at all artistic but, I do bake well I used to more than I do now as I cant get down to the cooker or stand long enough to make cakes, desserts and bread. I can knit a little I started a pram blanket last year that I hopefully will finish this by June next year when my first grand child is due to arrive. I have just started to learn to crochet finding it tough going on my hands especially when the CTS kicks in. My trouble is I have to see things coming together immediately or I get bored of it, I am not a very paitent persons that the dyslexia in me.

Liz
libby63
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:49 am

I've been bitten by the cardmaking bug and have started to make them and then donate them to my OH's auntie who lives in London, she is selling them for the childrens cancer ward in UCH, I find I really lose myself and end up with piles at the end of the week, only been doing it for about 2 months but have joined the docrafts site and been persuaded by my neighbour (who's fault it is I got bitten) to put some of the finished ones on, so when I've finished on here I'm going to scan them in and post them :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby AngelsOrb » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:36 pm

JUjst came accross this page i enjoy doing knitting [chocolate]
angelsorb
AngelsOrb
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Positive and Fun