[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Right time for a holiday!!!!

Right time for a holiday!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Right time for a holiday!!!!

Postby princess » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Ok folks now we are at Heathrow and please dont get lost, lets all stick together - now here are your tickets and we are going to Hawaii direct.
So i am giving you a nice yellow tablet for you to take after your meal _NOT BEFORE!!!!
And you will sleep for about 16 hours - peaceful sleep
Then i will wake you up in time to land and wow!!! we wil be there.
We have a lovely hotel right on the beach and we all have single rooms - so i have to nip off for a wee while but here are a few pictures of where we are going.
Right we have l hour to have a look around the shops and here is £500 spending money for each of you - Gil i just knew you would have a Hawaian Shirt on lol
Lisa has aready disappeared to the shops lol
Ok folks so i will leave you to have a brouse around the shops and see you at 2 at TErminal 5 at gate 20 ok
Enjoy yourselves.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:59 pm

http://www.gohawaii.com/about_hawaii/le ... _to_hawaii

Here is the brochure of Hawai for you to have a look at - we are staying at the Sheraton HOtel on large island - but i think we will enjoy ourselves. Will see you on the plane bye for now
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Are we there yet :?: Are we there yet :?:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Fuffy puppy we havent left the terminal as yet hahahah - gosh you are going to be fun eh lol
Right how many of us here (princess reads out the names of everyone on trip) - right so who is missing oh no its Shaz again!!
Shazzy Shazzy where are you Shazzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok here she comes loaded down with parcels as ususal.
Now here is your yellow tablet and take it only after your dinner in about l hour - then you will sleep - remember and go to the little ladies room before you take it so you dont pee pee yourself when your asleep.
We have a Nurse with us and she will check on everyone whilst you are sleeping and now well lets get onboard and dream of lovely silver sands and a nice hot temperature holiday!!!.
Ok see you at the other end folks.
Lisa now remember go to loo before you sleep. lo -
right im off for my dinner and my tablets.
princess

Oh my gosh look who is at the back of the plane taking two seats, you will never believe it - Bi9g Fat B*****d!!!! and Hairy MAry!!
HOnestly how do they know where we will be every holiday. Thank god im not sitting near to him nor are any of us - the smell of haggis and that short kilt - oh well it really leaves nothing for the imagination does it lol
ok bye
As princess slides into her seat and tried to keep her head down so as BFB dosent see her.
(
Gi
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby flyingscotsman » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 pm

I just came back from Tunisia .. I have to say the complex we were at was brilliant .. No need to go anywhere else (but we did) everything you need is there and is right on the beach .. I dont think I would like it in the summer time .. It is a big place and I feel that it would just be too busy ... We were there for 2 weeks from the 14th Feb .. I did do too much and did suffer quite a bit .. But hey thats me I dont give up too easy .. We are planning to try and get back there late in the season next year but take some of the family and grandkids with us ... If any one wants to know the hotel name ect just send me PM ..

Just hope that our summer is not far away and it is warm LOL
flyingscotsman
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Is it time to wake up yet, I can feel nice warm sun x :woot: :sleep:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Had nice sleep, what's for dinner :?:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nanatigtig » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 am

are we nearly there yet!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
nanatigtig
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:47 pm

OH no princess, i thought the nurse was meant to check up on us during our sleep.
I had a chocolate bar by my pillow in case i got the munchies during the flight, during my sleep i must of rolled on it and then it melted all down one side of my face and its even in my Hair. :cry:
I am not so worried about my hair i am more worried about not being able to eat it.

Trust me to make a mess. :roll:
We only have an hour before we land folks so lets get ready for when we land. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Try scrapping it off your face Shaz then you can lick it off!! here is an easter egg to make up for your loss! :easteregg:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Think you need a spit shine shaz. Use this wet wipe then you can suck the chocolate out of it :lol: :lol:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Princess are we going to be able to get off the plane without being seen by your friends!! you know who I mean BFB and HM!!??? especially if Shaz has hair stood on end with melted chocolate and the nurse, have we got a supply of wigs and sunglasses? :?: :shock:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Denys we're alright, I found the fancy dress box at the back of the plane, where I was sat with the black box and George the automatic pilot. Well I think it's a fancy dress box, I'm not so sure now I've looked in it, not quite what I was expecting..... :yikes:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 pm

What is it fluffy puppy it isnt Georges friend is it!! or maybe Lisa has sneaked a penquin or two on with us!!! :crazy: x
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:31 pm

As well as Inflatable Ingrid (who says she's Georges' fiancee) and the penguins, there's some very dodgy looking stuff in here :crazy: Not sure what sort of place we're staying in :shock: But more worrying is the size of the stuff in here.....looks like it could fit HM and BFB :yikes: :yikes:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun