[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Right time for a holiday!!!!

Right time for a holiday!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Right time for a holiday!!!!

Postby denys » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:07 am

oooh hope we dont get stopped at customs!! imagine the headlines :shock:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Thanks for the :easteregg: Denys, that was rather nice at least this time i managed to eat it. :oops:
I have been looking through that fancy dress box you found fluppy, its got some great costumes in it.

I think we should all dress up and have one giant party to make up for missing fluppy`s birthday.

Drinks anyone??? Poor princess has a bug so she is going up to first class to rest in one of their beds .(how the other half live. :roll: )

Here`s a cake i baked earlier. (i will make sure it all goes into my mouth.. mmmm) Hurry up flup and blow the candles out i cant wait to dig in..Happy Birthday to you.....
Attachments
birthday1.jpg
birthday1.jpg (4.41 KiB) Viewed 1350 times
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Keep trying to blow them candles out shaz but you've but those on that won't blow out :nono: and the onlty thing I've got to pur on them is a long cool cider that I don't want to waste :tongueout: All those costumes have been fumigated as they seemed to belong to HM and BFB so they're safe for us to wear :mrgreen: Just need to find a gimp who wants me to be his dominatrix seeing as the only thing that fits me is that leather and pvc one :yikes: What will the neighbours say :oops: :oops: :oops:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:32 pm

You were very welcome Shaz, I agree a party sounds good. I looked at the costumes too and some of them are very confusing!! wouldn't want to end up with them on back to front could be very embarrasing :oops: and not a good luck may frighten the natives!! :yikes:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:57 pm

If we wrap the blankets round us that they covered us up with while we were sleeping then I think we'll be safe :mrgreen:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:58 am

Ok done that, cut a hole in mine and made a poncho!! 8)
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Gill Mc » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:06 am

Hey! What's the magic purple pill please???
Gill Mc
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Tied mine around my waist, looks like I'm wearing a skirt that's too long for me :crazy: Think I still need my mother to dress me :lol: :lol:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:41 pm

hope the top half is decent!! none of that pvc stuff :shock: you could ask the nurse to make sure you're covered :lol:

Gill the magic purple pill is what princess gets for us before we set off on holiday and it lets us enjoy ourselves pain free for the duration :clap:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Gill Mc » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Ooooooooh I see. Thought I was missing out on some new meds :oops: Get it now, thanks! :roll: X
Gill Mc
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:05 pm

It's the thing we'd all love to be invented to make us feel better. Nursey has now dressed me properly so the pvc is hidden. Must remember to pack my mother in my bag next time I go away to make sure I'm decently turned out :nono: :crazy:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Well ladies look what i have found, our head mod Gill has only gone and brought her shiny shell suits again and her bright coloured leg warmers. :yikes: Wish she would get with the times..anyway..sshhh ladies, i have borrowed an outfit each so we can leave all that leather behind...unless you like the feel of it. :wink:

What colour do you want?????
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Pink please Shaz, that PVC was chaffing and a bit sweaty x :oops:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Purple please, hope it smell better than what I was wearing :yikes:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm

can we get off the plane now I'm getting hungry :crazy: :clap:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun