[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Right time for a holiday!!!!

Right time for a holiday!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Right time for a holiday!!!!

Postby shazq » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Yeah we are just about to land.
Do you think we will stick out like a sore thumb in these shell suits. :oops: Cant imagine what Gill sees in these. :oops:

I hope we have our suit cases as cant wait to strip off and have a swim. :D

Right are we all dressed and ready to party girls??
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:49 pm

:woot: :woot: cant wait are we still having dinner at the captains table??

hope we dont start a fire with all the static from the shell suits!! :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:56 pm

I'm sparking as I walk, get those fire extinguishers ready :crazy: :yikes:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:01 pm

here I've found some conductor straps, stick one on your shoe and we should be OK!! :yikes: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Glad to get out of that Airport!!! taxi's weren't bad and this cabin is fantastic now for alcohol and dancing!!!! :D :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm off to see what the entertainment's like :D

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Hey Fluppy, we are being called for dinner. Have you seen Gill and Shaz!! whats with the tiaras and jewels!! hope this ship has a very secure safe!!! :mrgreen: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Well, I had to push the boat out with the gems Denys :lol: :lol: I think Shaz went to look for Gill, she heard some of the crew talking about someone dancing on the bar and only 1 person sprang to mind :yikes: :yikes: Wonder what's for dinner? I fancy some nice, freshly caught seafood, saw a gnome dangling a line over the side as we boarded, hope he's caught a lobster or some langoustines :P :P

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Cant eat sea food it makes me go all red and swell up!! :nono: So I pushed the gnome overboard :twisted: I want a nice steak well done, :lol: Did anyone check on Princess hope she has been put to bed in a nice comfy cabin. We seem to have lost some people on the way here do you think nursey will round them all up!! :yikes: x

:woot: :woot: :woot: loads of dancing after dinner (have you seen the ships doctor, really like that uniform, but I think Shaz will pull rank) :clap:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Glad it's not a doctor that's just come out of the blue box :lol: :lol: Seeing as there's no seafood tonite, think I'll have ostrich instead. I think princess is relaxing in her cabin with a bit of room service, not sure where everyone else is, haven't heard anything else about someone dancing on the bar so hopefully shaz has found gill :yikes: Hope you've got your bestest boogying shoes on, dancing is on till 3 in the morning :woot: :woot: Haven't got enough eye for all the ones I like the look of, maybe I can have a different one each nite :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:42 pm

There's plenty to go round :clap: large ship like this needs a big crew!! :wink: got killer heels on as that purple pill is really working 8)
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm

I know, they're brill, managing to keep the vodka-craving side effect under control for now :crazy:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Difficult though isn't it don't think I'll manage to overcome it all night and by the sounds of things it's already got Gill x :roll:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Thank goodness for YooSpaceBook and WiFi, we'll get some footage of her partying to show the rest of them :tongueout:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Good idea see if you can get Shaz with the doctor too!! :twisted: :clap:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun