[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fibrofarm Street Hospital

Fibrofarm Street Hospital

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fibrofarm Street Hospital

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:50 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby hmells » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:00 am

yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. that is why we call it the present
hmells
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:48 am

H you are a life saver, right I think a visit to the sweet shop is called for come on Shaz fess up what are you keeping under the counter we need choccies after our scare before and Gill needs to be calmed! :yikes: :P
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:03 am

Blueberries and strawberries covered in white chocolate for me please shaz, having to cut out the proper chocolate, those migraines are relentless at the mo :cry:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:54 am

Oh no poor Fluppy :hugs: would it help if Shaz dipped your meds?? :wave: Im going to lie down in the storecupboard of the classroom for a while in the hope that the children can't find me!! :crazy:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:48 pm

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Guess it would help, do you think Shaz can do alcohol filled choccies for us?? :D Well there's some old clothes and a shopping trolley :yikes: Think it may be Gills hideout so am now searching for another place to hide :roll: Quite a few vodka bottles rolling around on the floor those purple pill side effects are really nasty aren't they :crazy:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:39 am

I didn't think you'd find my empties so quickly :yikes:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Do you think the chickens have kidnapped everyone?? :yikes: There only seems to be you me and H on here recently, everywhere seems abandoned :shock: think we need to watch out for a ransom note. H said harmony had been restored but I wondered if there was a rogue group??? :crazy: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Don't think it's the chickens, they clucking happily in the park, terrorising the seaguls :crazy: :yikes: Maybe they've al ben abducted by aliens and they didn't take us as we've already had plenty of probing and testing :nono: :crazy: :yikes:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby hmells » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:26 pm

yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. that is why we call it the present
hmells
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:54 pm

I think you both could be right :yikes: please Mr Aliens can we have our friends back I dont think you'll like the reaction you get if you poke and probe Gill and we need Lisa back in the pub, Shaz back in the sweet shop and Princess and the others returned as we are very lonely here without them :cry: :cry: hope this works girls, no booze and no chocolate is not a pleasant situation :nono: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 pm

It's either that or they've ound a portal thru to another universe :yikes: :yikes:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby hmells » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 am

hmells
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:43 pm

I think we should go and examine that store cupboard again, after all thats where I found Gill's shopping trolley :yikes: maybe it wouldnt fit through the portal :yikes:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun