[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fibrofarm Street Hospital

Fibrofarm Street Hospital

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fibrofarm Street Hospital

Postby Twinkle Toes » Sun May 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Hi, :wave:

I would like to join Fibrofarm Street Hospital.

I would like to be the new doctor - one that will be sympathetic to FMS patients and not send anyone away to just get on with it.
Twinkle Toes
Twinkle Toes
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon May 31, 2010 8:24 pm

Come and join us in the tower cafe Twinkle toes and then we could maybe persuade everyone to revive this thread :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Be careful though, when the penguins here tis one is active again, they'll invade it again :lol: :lol:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lethargic » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 pm

:wave: I've been wandering around for weeks in a daze after those aliens abducted me. A very nice chicken took me to A. and E. and kindly transferred me to Fibrofarm. Thanks to the help of the drs. there I am now able to float around the universe all on my own; infact I have so much confidence now I pop into the cafe for refreshments and chat up the firemen and anyone who wants to listen. By the way what does it mean when they say they've lost the will to live ?? :dunno: :wave:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby nutty1 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 pm

hi all, wished denys told me about dancing mice earlier got nowty with me and i bashed it with pizza slice then ended up ere ,for bed rest and change of tabs apparently they say im the nutty 1 cos i said all got too much for me knickers everywhere ,blue flashing lights pinguis ,people pulling me legs :crazy: fiona being green princess :wink: denys and leth being alchofrolics and flup leading everyone astray shouting everyone quackers .and that new doc wotshername .dr.fog i :dunno: keep telling them i have friends ere ,but cant remember there names.they keep asking wot my role is :?: :nono: sausage wasnt answer
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Hi Nutty, now you just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet, if they ask you again what your role is just tell them you are the entertainment, they'll soon beam you back to the cafe heheheheheheheheh :twisted: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Previous

Return to Positive and Fun