[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Good clean fun

Good clean fun

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Good clean fun

Postby KateXXXXXX » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:08 am

How I stay out of trouble and distract myself from the fibro:

Image Image Image

This was a customer commission.

The most difficult bit was, as ever, stopping the cats nesting in the feathers! :yikes: There is a matching gown.
Kate XXXXXX R.C.T.Q Madame Chef des Trolls
Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
KateXXXXXX
UKFM Member

Re: Good clean fun

Postby lil.angel » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:51 pm

wow i wish i could make something like that... i wouldn't know where to begin
nice one :clap:
Someday I Will Fly.... Someday
lil.angel
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Lovely. :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby KateXXXXXX » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:16 am

Thank you. There is a whole outfit to go with it that fits over a corset and a small crinoline. I love doing this stuff: it keeps me cheerful!
Kate XXXXXX R.C.T.Q Madame Chef des Trolls
Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
KateXXXXXX
UKFM Member

Return to Positive and Fun