[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

Postby princess » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi Folks,

Sorry i had to close the cafe there for a few weeks, have been in hospital.
Anyway im back, we are open, and a free coffee and cake of your choice from tonight for 24 hours. (i just hope i have enough that you like) lol
So come on in again

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

Postby princess » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Gosh i had hardly opened and the firemen came in, they had missed their bacon rolls and coffee - they did try the other cafe in the village but seemingly the bacon rolls wernt as good as ours.
Thanks to Gill and Shaz for helping me get the place sqeeky clean for you all - and also for our next door neighbour who hoovered and dusted the other rooms.
So im exhausted but it was so nice to have a chat and hear what you have been up too when we were closed.
see you all later

princess
Manageress of Cafe
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:03 pm

a few pictures of the revamped Cafe
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (4.52 KiB) Viewed 13923 times
33.jpg
33.jpg (4.17 KiB) Viewed 13902 times
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Very swish 8) A redbush tea for me please, with a slice of date and walnut loaf. Have got a load of eggs from my ex batts, so let me know if you want anything baking princess. Glad you're open again, have missed nipping in for a treat :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 am

Eggs how wonderful we can get baking again.
Just away to have a read of the recipe books and i think ill put a Cloutie Dumpling on min dyou it will take 4 hours on stove, but i think it will go down well.
Newly made scotch pancakes and maple syrup just on the side.
And a lovely Chocolate cake from the baker to say thanks for opening again - he was loosing trade as they came in here and then stopped over next door at the bakers.
Not far to carry the cakes too hahahaha
OOphs here comes the fire fighters - best get the bacon on the go lol
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:40 pm

See if they want eggs on their bacon rolls :mrgreen:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:59 pm

:woot: :woot: Yeah great to see you back and open I'll have a slice of chocolate cake and a latte please has Shaz been in to see the firemen yet :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:40 pm

I think she's still in with the doctor from the cruise :yikes: :yikes:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:39 pm

No Shaz isnt here with the firemen - but Lisa is lol
Now fluffy puppy - eggs :yikes: no its just bacon rolls, but plenty of bacon and believe it or not mayo!!!!
Honestly they get two rolls each and a strong coffee and they still take cakes etc., away with them.
Nice guys too - LISA GET OFF RONNY'S KNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG here comes Shaz she will do her nut :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Come to think of it Gill hasnt been in yet - or else maybe she is in the cinema room - i often find her sound asleep with the earphones on and supposed to be watching some SCI FI film
Now i dont know who is playing games here but all the fluffy rugs hav been turned over to the wrong side - well you know they are always playing tricks on me these two Lisa and Gill - so probably them.
Thank goodness we have not had those peskie penquines in again - i keep a broom just inside the door cause if they come in ill hit them on the bum big style, imagine if the Health and Safety were to come by and see them.
Di you see the new coffee machine - its wonderful all types of coffee from that one.
princess

( Did i tell you Big Fat Bastard was in yesterday evening, i saw him comming so i dropped below the counter and he walked by, oh my god i was shaking, please not just when we open, as the smell he leaves is putrid, we dont need that here it was bad enough when we were on holiday and on the plane) ugh!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Might be the chickens that are turning the rugs over :shock: Is there a spare fireman for me, complete with bacon roll :lol:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Fluppy don't you think it's odd that we lost everyone from fibrofarm just as the cafe opened again do you think this is the other side of the portal :yikes: Princess is there a portal to another universe in one of the rooms and did you all sneak away from fluppy hmells and me, leaving us in Fibrofarm land??? :nono:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Sorry denys, didn't know you were here, have been trying to find everyone else. Can't find a portal, unless it's a microwormhole thing that opens at random :yikes: Think we'll have a cuppa and a puece of cake and wait to see if anyone else appears :mrgreen: :wave:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 pm

A portal to another universe - oh well now ladies that would be telling.
Whatever your little heart desires we can provide.
A atrange thing that happend today i could swear the sone of the guys with the police group had a tail - honestly i kid you not, then he went to the loo and was never seen again"!!!!!!
So what do you make of that now.
Have you ladies been through all the rooms - and been upstairs too.
I have left a heap of Steven Seagal videos in the cinema room - well after all i am the Manageress.
Also Usher cds all over the place - god i just love him!!!!
Snoop dogs - goodmorning is there too if you look.
What chickens oh my god not chickens.
Chickens are baby Hen and Cocks that are very small out of the egg - so im sitting here thinking how could a chicken turn th e rugs over - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now way. Now a Hen or a Cockeral (thought i had better finish that word there incase it causes embarrasment as i only put Cock - and then added the eral lol
Ok Gill i know keep it clean, i can hear you telling me that already and im only back 2 days.
Memory foam has been added to the matresses on the floor of the Keep fit room, with the machine, cant remember the name of it but its advertised on tv and quite new. Thought it would be easier for our poor leggies, and if you cant be bothered you just just open the black door marked Cupboard Linen!!!! of course, as im so organised (not) - and there are fluffy blankets, so what was i saying oh yes you can go to the cupboard and get a fluffy blanket (did i say that already)?????????????? And have a sleep with it and the matress. Now does that sound good.
We have a new machine in the back room - you put your finger on the square of food or drink you require, put in £1 and it automatically send out your food, hot or cold - its amazing and i dont know where it came from but one day it wasnt there and another it was - mind you that policeman who i thought had the tail helped put it in - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the mind boggles there eh :roll: :roll:
Im glad to say that Big Fat BAstard hasnt came in, so thats great as i always have to put some air freshener near to where he has been sitting, dont know if its food related, or just bad hygiene, but oh he smells of ,,,,,,,, oh to say it nicely ------ something you leave behind in the little room lololololol
okk thats enough away to do some work

princesss
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Sounds lovely princess, I've had a go on the mattress with a fluffy blanket, it was so nice and comfy. I know Shaz has been having some problems with :sleep: :sleep: so maybe we'll find her in there!!! That policeman with the tail sounds familiar, I'm sure I saw him in Fibrofarm :shock: :?

Fluppy I'll join you for that cake and cuppa if you don't mind and maybe we can work out whats happening :roll: Havent seen Shaz, Gill or Lisa for ages! of course another answer may be that they have remained on the cruise ship since it's been commandeered by the government to pick up stranded people!!

Princess maybe thats how BFB has got back here so quickly hes pretending to be all 3 of them, quick sniff :oops: either someones visited the smallest room and not opened the window or he's on his way in!!!! :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:37 pm

:yikes: :yikes: He's got his arm round Hairy Mary :yikes: :yikes: Looks like the holiday romance has made it back home :crazy: :crazy:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Next

Return to Positive and Fun