[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

Postby denys » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:58 pm

MMmmnnnn I will see what I can do :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm

BeDah! BeDah! BeDah! :police: :police: :police: Look who has joined us :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby dotty lotty » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:58 pm

Wow well done fluppy. :fireman: :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:58 pm

It wasn't me dotty, Denys asked Artisan, the techie~wizz behind the forum, and after a bit of pixel~manipulation FireMan Sam was with us :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fibro-lu » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:15 pm

... anyone seen flyerman Clark :chicken-dance: - isn't he lush :woot:

no? ok, will text him

oh, Clarkie, do you remember how we met, we were just "strangers in the night" doobee doobeedo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF09jJlJCU0
please come back :needhug:

in the meantime I will clean the counter top
looks I dribbled a little bit
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Artisan never lets us down, :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: Love the song Lu :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby dotty lotty » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:24 am

The café seems to have gone quiet again. There is plenty of :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: needing eaten up and :cup1: :coffee1: and the :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: are at the ready :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:20 am

everyone is out on the terrace with it being so warm and sunny. There are recliner chairs and sun beds, each with their own shade canopy. Come thru and bring the :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: with you, they can keep us extra cool as well as filling up the pool 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fibro-lu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:03 am

sorry
roaming the hills like Kate Bush ... on the lookout for my flyerman ...
but thanks to the :fireman: I got a spray of water here too
must be the wind coming from your direction
which is to my and your advantage, singing is not one of my strong assets

hands off the banana smoothy, that's mine waiting for me :waiting:
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby dotty lotty » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:11 am

What time is the café open? Am in need of a :cup1: of hot [chocolate] as :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: have vanished for the moment. Even the :teddy-bear: are still asleep.
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:43 am

when I checked in earlier nobody was there either
was tossing around and still have not slept
will have a shower and a cup of decaff :coffee1: afterwards

hold on a sec, can hear a :snore1: ah dotty, is that you there under the table snoozing :sleep:

after the :cup1: will go for an early morning stroll :horse_running:
well that's the plan for the next hours or so

maybe by then you opened your :shock: again and we see what will happen

have put a :cup1: of hot [chocolate] in front of you
don't knock it over
:wave: for now
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby dotty lotty » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:28 am

Fibro lu that was the best :cup1: hot [chocolate] ever. May well have to put you in charge. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:20 pm

ok, here's another :cup1: of hot [chocolate]
the secret is in the soya drink
plus
a nice and extra big slice of gluten-, egg-, dairy free [chocolate] :cake:

yummy yummy yummier
:easter1:
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:03 pm

I think I've found the coolest place on the forum......I'm in the freezer room with :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: Bliss :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby dotty lotty » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Fluppy don't keep all those handsome :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: to yourself. Am sure there are more than enough to go round and have they filled the pool yet ? Am on my way swimming costume at the ready. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun