[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

Postby dotty lotty » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Fluppy don't keep all those handsome :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: to yourself. Am sure there are more than enough to go round and have they filled the pool yet ? Am on my way swimming costume at the ready. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Pool all filled and waiting!!! Dipped my toe in it and the temperature is lovely. There are some nice shakes and smoothies ready, really cool and refreshing, and there are always plenty of :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: to go round :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fibro-lu » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:22 pm

was wondering why no-one was in the steaming hot kitchen :crazy:
switched off the oven

will join you for a kiwi banana smoothy
hmmmmmmm

hose me down Fluppy-Dotty

(in case the heat is effecting your brain, the above is a quote from the famous "Smart Dip Exercise")
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby dotty lotty » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:58 am

Am fed up with the wind and rain at home so I am sitting here with my :cup1: of hot [chocolate] and an extra large slice of gluten free chocolate swiss roll filled with cream :cake:. Just helped myself and left the money on the till.

No :fireman: :fireman: as they are out on a shout so I have the kettle on for when they return but if they want bacon rolls they have to make them themselves.

Come and join me before I eat all the :cake: because it is scrummy :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:39 pm

just came in to see if anyone is ganging around and for a nice hot [chocolate]

pooooo , the bacon whiffs a bit :mrgreen:

well, :pigoink 1: are friends not food so did a burial

do I need more signs?
pain stiffness the lot gets more :tongueout:
more and :yikes: more spiders are coming in :nono:
cat hangs around more inside :cat2: and looses summer coat
so does horse :horse_running:
it looks like autumn, it sounds like autumn, it smells like autumn
it looks like early autumn

just in case I won't stop by in the near future
merry Christmas to all of you :elfsnaowball:

naa, just joking :elephant:
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby dotty lotty » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:07 am

Hi Fibro Lou have been thinking about visiting the café for quite a few days now. In need of :cup1: of hot [chocolate] and a large slice of some yummy gluten free :cake:

Have you let the :fireman: :fireman: know we are open again.

And as for :xmastree1: I am cancelling it this year. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:43 am

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I knew I had forgotten something

haven't seen any of the :fireman: :fireman:
you just can't get the staff anymore :face-slap:
:welldone: for remembering and reminding

when I'll take the :horse_running: out I'll see if they hang out by the :sheep: again warming their :wave: :wave: :wave:
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby dotty lotty » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:05 am

I saw the :fireman: :fireman: :fireman: returning from a shout while in York with their bare legs on show to the world :yikes: :yikes: :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:29 am

beary hairy legs
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Positive and Fun