[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: The Tower Cafe is open again!!!!!!!!

Postby denys » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Oh my have you got your camera :clap: we could make a killing again :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Armed and dangerous again, no-one and nothing is safe :shock:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Good to know (I'll walk behind you!!) :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:32 pm

The last person we need in here is the big fat red haired guy and his aroma lol
Well its been another busy day and yes the firemen were in again, but i was told in no uncertain terms to call them fire fighters and not firemen.
Its like the bin men, they are now called Refuse Collection Inspectors ugh!!
Well did you all have a good look around?
A sports room with all the gym things
A quiet room with matresses and quiet music
A games room
A computer room
About the virtual room - god only knows what happens in there are people go in but they dont seem to come out - maybe that is where the portal is.
The fireman with the tail, well listen i will only say this once (lol) sorry laughing at my own words here :roll: :roll: i swear to god there were two mutants in today, one with a tail and one i swear had three boobs :roll: :roll:
Anyway im too busy to talk today so just have a look around and tell me what you find.
By the way the front 6 tables are only fur us firbromytes - everyone else is at the back of the room - unless you have a pram of course or a baby with you, oh dear no a fuuppppa of course if you ahve a pram you ahve a baby dont you?
Im getting so mixed up tryng to type this a make coffee so i had better go off
Prise for someone who notices the deliberate mistakes in the spelling hahahahaha
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:20 pm

wot spelin miztaykes, i thort it woz perfekt :lol:

Off to the virtual room to see what's occurring there :yikes:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Well the last person who went in was Lisa and her penguins, and you know i havent see her since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So im a bit scared to be honest, i wonder if a big hand comes out and grabs you - or you do a turntable clock like the film with Mini Me in it - cant think just now.
So come on folks tell me what you think of the new cafe.
And i really could do with a hand at lunch time as i need three hands and a tail to sweep up after me - and i dont want to be a mutant,cause i know that would help but no!!!!
so i await your reply
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Will happily give you hand when I'm here, as for a tail, I can only offer the waggy tail of my doglet. Would be good for clearing tables, but she'd leave a mess on the floor. Managed to get in and out of the virtual room safely, no sign of lisa or penguins, maybe they're in fancy dress as chickens in fibro farm street hospital :shock:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:44 pm

I've had a good look round princess everything is great, the refurb is terrific. I will help out too whenever I'm here, loved the virtual room I imagined I was on a desert island and it was so real! :lol: You dont have to have a baby if you have a pram it could have a chicken in it :yikes: Loved the quiet room those fluffy blankets were soooooo soft.

political correctness is a pain I still think of *firefighters* as firemen :crazy: and in light of that I don't suppose you can ban smelly fat red headed men can you, :nono: maybe get one of those sensor air fresheners for when he walks in :yikes:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:52 pm

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:56 pm

That sounds good think it would have plenty of use!! or just get the firemen/firefighters to put their hoses to good use :yikes: :clap:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:33 pm

That'd bring in a few new customers - free hosing down by the local fire cew with every cuppa 8) 8) Fight you to be first in thr queue :tongueout: :tongueout:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Have you noticed that under the counter is a spray can of Air Freshener??? Well i have a few all over the place cuase the last time Hair Mary and he came in there was a bit of a stench for days.
Fumigation comes to mind with those two.
Im glad you all liked the new rooms and accessories, its hard to know just what to put in them.
Now not being dirty here but did you see the fancy toilet behind the Brown Door (typical eh brown door for loo) - anyway its from Japan its the latest craze - you sit and do and then it washes and blow dries you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can see Shaz saying oh no Princess what next!!!!! lol
Actually its quite pleasant when you get used to it and it saves the loo roll. - ONly problem is some bright spark thought it was for washing your hands and drying them - yes the red haired one before you ask.
Anyway am off now an early shut down - but still open for the fibromytes as yu all have your own keys eh
Last one in turn off teh lights.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:29 pm

OK Princess we'll keep a look out and make sure nothing lingers!!!! I don't know hosing down by the firefighters and a wash a blow dry :yikes: whatever next :yikes: Hey Fluppy we could get all the different crews ready with their hoses so there wouldn't need to be a fight and anyway I reckon Shaz would pull rank and be in there first :crazy:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:32 am

Have already sent invitations out to all the ocal crews. If we let shaz have her pick, there's still plenty left for us. I picked them in a very politically correct way - I went thru the hunky fireman calendar that's for sale in the shop just up the road, so I think we should get a decent standard to look at :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Sounds good! might have to let Gill have a pick as well :lol: Think your method of selection is a really workable one after all we don't want any mutants :yikes:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun