[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Cognitive difficulties?

Cognitive difficulties?

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Cognitive difficulties?

Postby Gill Mc » Thu May 06, 2010 11:16 am

Just found myself the last couple of days watching Barry Blue and The Rubettes on youtube, quite worrying, anyone else experiencing similar unexpected quirks? :o
Gill Mc
UKFM Member

Re: Cognitive difficulties?

Postby lethargic » Thu May 06, 2010 6:06 pm

found myself watching the big debate on t.v. not only is that quirky it gives you nightmares lol :lol: :lol:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu May 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Not as good as leaving Cbeebies on once my grandsons have left the house, waybuloo is quite scary :crazy:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 07, 2010 10:35 am

Not as scary as balamory was :yikes: Not that I'm really in a position to comment. Was sat watching Pokemon this morning with DS (teenager) pretending to be munchlax doing metronome attack :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lizfin » Fri May 07, 2010 1:51 pm

well i will have to stick up for balamory (cos im scottish lol) :tongueout: but like you say i leave the kids programmes on after kids have gone :yikes:
lizfin
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri May 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Chuggington aarrhhhh I watched pokemon last time around ohh no thats really showing my age :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lethargic » Sun May 09, 2010 7:04 pm

bring back the politicians :woot: I've just had grandaughter for weekend and if I have to watch one more Hannah Montannah I'm going to jump off a kerb :needhug:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun May 09, 2010 11:27 pm

:hugs: lethargic know how you feel fibrofog is great :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 10, 2010 11:28 am

I can honestly say I've never seen an episode of Hannah Montana (phew!!) However, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh - that's another matter :yikes: Got excited this morning as CITV have started showing the latest Pokemon series, so can pretend to be new pokemon. I think I'm due a visit from the men in the little white coats any second :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lethargic » Mon May 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Fluffy Puffy you really need to watch at least one Hannah Montannah programme then you will welcome the little men in white coats with open arms lol. They may be a while though - they are picking me and denys up first - we'll keep a cell free for you. :hugs:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Not sure if I could manage Hannah Montana, not even 1 episode :yikes: Make sure we're all in cells next to each other so we can keep them on their toes :crazy: :crazy:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon May 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Hey girls have you seen ZingZilla's on Ceebeebies oh my they :yikes: have talking monkeys chicken things, what looks like a hamster as a DJ and rocks!! :yikes: I want the men in the white coats to come now, padded cell lovely :crazy:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 10, 2010 9:36 pm

What's even better is on he BBC red button on freeview etc is Zingzillas sing along :crazy:

Please note, I only know this from watching the Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday, and seeing when it was time for the forum :nono: :nono:

Do they provide the wax crayons for us to decorate our padded cells, or do we need to pack them :mrgreen:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lethargic » Mon May 10, 2010 9:47 pm

I'm sure if we ask really nicely they may let us have a television and crayons in the cells - not that I have any previous experience you understand !! :lol:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon May 10, 2010 9:49 pm

no no lethagic not a telly pleaseeeeee :yikes: pretty finger paints and crayons for me who's making the call :shock:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Next

Return to Positive and Fun