[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fibromytes Blackpool holiday this saturday.

Fibromytes Blackpool holiday this saturday.

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibromytes Blackpool holiday this saturday.

Postby princess » Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Please sign up here if you want to go.
The man from the mountains will help with our Purple Pain free pills.
Car will pick you up from home, you may need to share with someone else who lives near to you.
Dropped off at hotel.
Lunch will be served for us - yipee.
So leave the details to me and ill get back to you later

sign here::---

Princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Fibromytes Blackpool holiday this saturday.

Postby denys » Thu May 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Me please Princess :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lethargic » Thu May 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Can't wait - l will be waiting on the doorstep, bucket and spade in one hand and factor 30 in the other - Blackpool here we come, hope you are ready for us. :wave:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 14, 2010 10:21 am

Still packed from the cruise, readdy and raring to go!!!! Is it safe for me, denys and lethargic to share a car?? :yikes:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lethargic » Fri May 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Hey Fluppy Puffy that would be a wonderful idea - infact if its an automatic can I drive please - I'm great at map reading :roll: :crazy: maybe not such a good idea though if I'm driving :dunno: but come to think of it, it hasn't stopped me before. :wave:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 14, 2010 7:59 pm

I'll bring the satnav, mind you, thinking about it, we have managed to get lost near home using it, so I'll print up some directions from a route finder site so we can show them to the satnav when it sends us the wrong way :lol: :lol: Blackpool isn't going to be the same again after out visit is it???? :yikes: :tongueout:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lethargic » Fri May 14, 2010 9:29 pm

oh those satnavs are no good - very rude - everytime I ask her a question she just tells me to do a right turn. Doesn't the silly woman know I spend my life going around in circles - definitely need that break in Blackpool !!!!!!!! :crazy: p.s. if you do manage to do a print out Fluppy Puffy can you do it in large print (just in case the fibro blurrrrred vision rears its head)
:blowkiss:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby lethargic » Fri May 14, 2010 9:54 pm

OMG Princess, I've just realised the pick up is in the morning and I haven't got my rollers in yet!! Looks like we won't be getting discount for a large party booking. Come on guys BLACKPOOL, :!: :!: sticks of rock, kiss me quick hats, candyfloss not to mention the Tower - just think we'll have an excuse this time for the dizzy bouts. Princess has gone out of her way to get us a nice hotel; Fluppy Puffy has arranged directions and Denys is keeping the men in white coats at bay until after our break. I have organised a day trip in a tram (not easy to say when the old TMJ is playing up :lol: ) Hope to see you all bright and early in the morning - goodnight sleep tight. :blowkiss:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat May 15, 2010 12:06 am

All packed and ready, have got plenty of clean knickers and thermals in case it gts a bit chilly. Spending money is in my purse and the directions are printed off and in my bag. Have managd to plot a route avoiding all potals and unknown anomolies. ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Sat May 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Ok the cars are all gone to pick everyone up.
I have managed to get lots of freebies - cosmetics, and goodies.
So i will see you all at dinner timne - 6 in the Red Lounge - its a serve yourself, as i thought that wouldl be best for you all.
Also i have managed to get 8 purple pills to give you with dinner.
So thse are new ones so only last 3 days but that is enough for us to have a lovely weekend.
The hotel is free, as there are only a few of us we have got a room each - and dinner and meals inclusive.
We have £250 spending money each from that guy in the adverts that has a Virgin stewardess group!!!!!
Also i have got 89 vouchers for beutician in the hotel - hair included.
Now fo rthe best one.
I have got a voucher for us all to go to Philips - thats an upmarket photographer - we have to dress up and they will do the rest but at the end we will have a fancy picture framed to take back home. Cant remember the name for it but its like a makeover picture wow!!!
So anyway ill get in the car now and see you all there, i have to take a plane and then the car again but oh well it will be worth it to see all my friends and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pleasure beach here we come.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sat May 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Here are a few pictures of Blackpool just to get you in themood.
We are staying at Norbreck Castle - its white up the north you cant miss it.
see you all there at 6.
Attachments
images blackpool.jpg
images blackpool.jpg (5.04 KiB) Viewed 3120 times
images 56.jpg
images 56.jpg (3.79 KiB) Viewed 3118 times
norbreck castle.jpg
norbreck castle.jpg (3.15 KiB) Viewed 3117 times
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sat May 15, 2010 4:57 pm

last one!
Attachments
images c.jpg
images c.jpg (2.41 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sun May 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Well its lunch time and im in the restaurant, and the others have not surfaced.
Mind you we did have a wee drinky last night, so lets just let them all sleep lolololol
Cant wait to have a walk down to the shops (they have all had their puple pills, so no pain for 4 days).
Well just had a walk to the front and its very nice outside.
Ill have a coffee and sit in the sun lounge till someone appears.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sun May 16, 2010 5:02 pm

oohhhh my head what did we get up to last night I'm having flashbacks :yikes: but not sure if it's real or fibro dreams :yikes: :yikes: what a fantastic weekend and lethargic and Fluppy managed to get us here despite the satnav and instructions!! :crazy: got a bit dizzy going round those roundabouts tho :roll: The photos are brill we'll have to post them on here as soon as we get back to show everyone what they missed!! :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lethargic » Sun May 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Wow thank you so much Princess for organising such a great weekend - I'm still in a daze - don't know if it was the purple pill or the fantastic entertainment on Saturday evening. Wasn't that Chippendale a bit close though !!!!!!! The hotel was absolutely fantastic and although the self-service was potentially a good idea, I'm afraid the old fibro arms weren't up to carrying the plate - but what the heck, I think the lamb and peas didn't half show off my black patent leather shoes. :lol: Sun shone all weekend but was that thunder during the night or Flup and Denys snoring :roll: Can't wait for the next one. :blowkiss:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Positive and Fun