[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fibromytes Blackpool holiday this saturday.

Fibromytes Blackpool holiday this saturday.

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fibromytes Blackpool holiday this saturday.

Postby shazq » Sun May 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Sorry i missed it, the purple pills did not work for me this time, i think you will have to have a word with your supplier princess. :roll:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby lethargic » Sun May 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Tell you what Shazq, I'll have a go at growing the old magic mushrooms in my little plot and maybe they'll work for you. If they are ready before the next trip I'll bring them into the cafe and we can share an omlette!!!!!!!! :crazy: :wave:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun May 16, 2010 8:01 pm

We missed you Shaz :( It was thunder Lethargic :roll: as if we snore!! :wink: All that dancing has worn me out, havent had tha sort of exercise for a while :shock:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Mon May 17, 2010 2:34 pm

I have just written a full page and then hit the wrong button and lost the lot - :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: so will have to start again later on.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon May 17, 2010 2:43 pm

oh dear fibrofog or what :yikes: dont you just hate it when that happens :crazy:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Mon May 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Ok right so gather around and ill spill the beans of our holiday so far.
I wont mention names as we have two of our lovely mods with us, and i dont want to embarrass anyone.
Right when they at last got up we went down by tram to the Pleasure Beach, well FP and D they did the Coca Cola run, how many times, 10 times.
shazzy and me and Lethalgic were nearly sick watching them - and you know they used the same ticket for all the runs (cheap skates) eh ahahaha
The Shazzy an dme we went on the octopus, that was brilliant but my ears for Shazzy screaming - here was me shouting, stop shouting at me, and she was going nuts. We came off stoating all over the place, our ears are not so good for the balance after that sort of thing.
Then we all decided, well L decided we would all go on the Ghost Train, well to think this group would be quiet, someone had a lazer pen and every so often it came near one of us and everyone shouted Boo!!!!
Needless to say we got thrown off that.
Then we went into the pub and downed a few wee goldies and then back again and went on the WAter Ride - all got soaked to the skin, but one person had a very tight pink sparkly top, and lets just say she could have doen with some nipple shields.
We left there and decided to walk up to the North Shore and the hotel for tea - well i might have known we kept loosing Shazzy and then we would get a shout come in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The last pub who did we meet but the firemen from the cafe - well a few comments and wha la.......................we never did meet the hotel till early this morning.
All i can say is that i woke up with a Fireman's helmet at the bottom of the bed.
And someone i will not mention but can scream, so you can work it out, she came and knocked on my door - i tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, anyway i didnt wnat anyone to see the Helmet and it was too bit to put into a cupboard or under the bed, so i threw last nights clothes over it.
Here was she, the shouter, standing with a towel over her arm ?????????????????????? What is wrong, she removed the towel and she had handcuffs on :yikes: :yikes: Handcuffs, now me thinks, firemen dont have handcuffs and they were not the pink fluffy type either :oops: :oops: :oops: - seemingly a few of the guys were policement.
So here i was standing thinking oh what the hell has happened last night, to be honest i can remember much.
The other thing is someone (who i cant say) needs to stop wearing short skirts iwth thongs!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: and black leather paton high high heels, how she managed to walk with them defies logic :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
What a crowd, then we had another visitor with a hat on :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: i was thinking what now - seemingly she had gotten in tow with a hairdresser, a very very OTT hairdresser, and when she took the hat off her hair was ORANGE!!!!
All i could say was you could have gotten a better colour and then i collapsed in a heap, so bad as i dont know how we will get her hair back to her normal colour.
So that was the crowd, today we are going out shopping again - we have been up and out and back and now on our way out again.
I havent a clue how this lot are going to get in the cars and get home there are so many packets and boxes that they have bought.
In fact i had to tear them away from a Anne Summers shop - and i darent tell you who bought what, but they were in there for about 2 hours, and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i wont say ok.
Me of course i have been perfect, as my name implies - perfect Princess :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:
WEll thats not true, i had a good time too, in many ways but its not for me to say much more, the others will hae some stories too i guess, so just wait and see what they have to say.
(now ladies kkeep it clean) as you know Gill will be having a look at this :lol: :lol: :lol:
And before you go make sure there are not any firemens or policemens bits or bobs left in the rooms.
Well off we go shopping again and we will meet at 6 for tea before we leave tomorrow.
How about a disco tonight eh - well; its better than bingo and we maybe can get others involved, a karaoki too!!!!
ok see you all later im off to do the shops again.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon May 17, 2010 3:31 pm

[u]Note to self[/u]:

10 am tomorrow we have beuticians
11 am we have the Photographer to get the Classy PHoto done.

So please try and be up and breakfasted before we leave.

2nd Note to self.

Remember to get plenty of bottles of water for this lot.

[u]3rd Note to self.[/u]
Rmember and tell the drivers to make plenty of pit stops after all the water.

think thats is........................................

Oh no forgot
Note to self - the last one

For goodness sake dont tell Gill waht we were up too or we will not be allowed to have another holiday. (Well im only kidding here as she has been in other holidays and had fun too) but maybe this will keep our lot under control till we get back home.

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon May 17, 2010 5:55 pm

OH princess it sounds like you have some great friends that love a laugh while out and about.

Shame i was at home tucked into my bed.
I did wonder why i woke with black knee high boots on,(thats another storey, sorry dream.) :oops: i did have a very strange dream about us girlys having a night out on the town, there were fair ground rides and ghost trains.
Oh handcuffs spring to mind as well, my head is in such a whirl i dont know what is fact or fiction or firemen and policemen.. :crazy:

Am i here or at home still dreaming, ouch my head is thumping...omg i feel rough now.

By the way princess what on earth happened to your hair? i am sure i remember you saying you wanted to look different when you next hit the town, you dyed yours yellow to match your killer heels and skirt, flup was blue and denys was red, so glad i kept my normal purple colour, bet we all looked rather 8) 8).

Think you better go wake up flup and denys for our photo shoot... :clap:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Mon May 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Red.... Red :yikes: it's flipping Orange how on earth do I explain that!!

Princess can you see if the man in the mountain has a pill to turn my hair back to normal please :crazy:

That ghost train was funny wasn't it :wink: dont think Blackpool will ever be the same :lol: The coca cola run was great but the state of my hair and makeup when we eventually got thrown off :shock: fancy not accepting our tickets for ride number 11!!

Those fire and policemen were hilarious but I'm sure one or two had tails :shock: either that or I was way too drunk :oops: :oops: :crazy: what on earth the photograph will turn out like :shock: but I'm sure Princess will post it on here as soon as it is developed :oops:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Tue May 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Does this ring any bells ???????????????????????????????????????????????
We wont say who is who - you can just guess - and this was before we got glammed up to go out on the town too
What a daft crowd, but what fun too.
Thanks ladies.

Holiday is now closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please go to CAfe now..................................................................................................
Attachments
200017210-001.jpg
200017210-001.jpg (43.04 KiB) Viewed 1463 times
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 18, 2010 8:04 pm

My hair's gone red now, I wasn't bothered what colour it was so long as all the ketchup was washed out of it and it covered all the white hairs that had sprung up. I've only got a few hazy recollections, think it was a bit mean having just a 10 ride limit per ticket, we need at least a 15 ride limit just to get warmed up. Those gel insoles for my stripper boots were a godsend, got a few mementoes from those firemen and policemen, plus a pair of shorts from a lifeguard :P Hope that photographer has got that magical lens to make us look even more tanned and healthy. Hope I've got a clean pair of knickers left :yikes:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Tue May 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Oh you are awful, i thought you had bought some paper knickers? :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 18, 2010 8:20 pm

They weren't paper, they were edible and they've all been eaten :yikes:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lethargic » Thu May 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Haven't posted for a couple of days - :sick: now I know why I have felt so awful !! That trip to Blackpool certainly took it out of me. Did we really get up to that!! Thankfully my hair seems to be its normal colour (green) so no change there. My hubby has just seen the plastic statement - surely I can't have spent £400 on Anne Summers gear and can anyone tell me what I bought 25 Ever Ready Batteries for :dunno: I still can't believe I got up to anything; you see girls -

I'm a lady, demure with panache but I really don't know where I got that rash,
perhaps it was with shaving [i]down below[i] so in my binkin my bits would'nt show!! :oops:

:grouphug:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu May 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Oh you are awful :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun