[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fibro holiday in LOndon (game)

Fibro holiday in LOndon (game)

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fibro holiday in LOndon (game)

Postby denys » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Oh the cars are lovely, so tastfully decorated too I just love fluoresent pinks, greens and yellows!! This new hotel is so swish. Dont know who they were expecting :crazy: :crazy: but they looked a bit sick when we turned up, Shaz have you been up to mischief again :shock: Cant wait to get to the party tonight, Princess has gone for a lie down again, she's going to be up all night at this rate. ooohhh just a minute so are the rest of us :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:48 pm

You'd have thought they'd have been pleased to see us, wouldn't you?? Unless they've heard thru the grapevine that BFB and HM could be following us and staying in the same place :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Dont think they'll find us, we've been really inconspicuous n o-one would have noticed those limo's :crazy: :wine: :wine:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Well folks this hotel is swish, mind you i hope they dont serve us horse, you do know that the French eat frogs legs and horse meat :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Now Shazzy how embarrasingshe was at lunch there - out of the blue she says" When are we going to see Moana lot Lisa"
i almost chocked on my sandwich, which i may add was nearly £7.00 in our money.
Moanalot Lisa - and why did she have no expression.
Well you can guess from there what happened, out comes all the reasons we think she dosent smile.

Her husband is having an affair
Her knickers are too tight
Her bum is numb sitting for the bloody picture (my favourite)
She has wind and trying to let it out without anyone knowing.
Shes just a jumped up bewitch....
She is just angry that she cant get some food and especially a wee whisky
And so it went.

i thought we were going to be thrown out, mind you we have been thrown out of some better places than this hotel.
Now i can tell you that BFB and HM are in Manchester as we speak, looking for us - they have been into the 3 Anne Summers Shops asking if a crowd of noisy females have been in - mind you he did say he has a wee fancy for Denys????
God hlep you Denys :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
So do you all like your rooms, are they up to standard - good!!!
So lets go to the Museum now and we can have a look at monalot......................also we can retrace the Divinci code books teps fi if you want.
So whats next
im fed up talking so its up to you now.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Now Princess stop trying to pass the buck with BFB you know its you he fancies and HM is after Shazzy :clap: :clap: did you see those coweyes she was making before they were thrown out :shock: :wink: I think the davinci code thing sounds like fun, but we dont have to fight mad monks or drown vicars do we :shock:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:38 pm

I'm up for it as well, so long as it doesn't involve portals and things....I think I'm getting things mixed up again aren't I :facepalm: :facepalm: Will just resort to the :wine: :wine: and [chocolate] [chocolate] again, then all will be well with the world again :tongueout: :tongueout:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:56 am

Go for it flup you know everything looks rosy through the bottom of our :wine: :wine: think I'll go and lie down for a while all this culture is giving me a headache :yikes: :yikes: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: hic hic
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Bottom of my :wine: :wine: is a bit [chocolate] [chocolate] at the mo, put the bottle down on the table on a bar of [chocolate] [chocolate] doesn't taste too good mixed with the :wine: :wine: either :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Open another one Flup, there's loads of them in the cupboard over in the corner hic hic :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Which one :dunno: I can see so many cupboards in so many corners hic hic hic :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:41 pm

The one marked private and has a do not enter sign on it, just crawl over there and help yourself. That posh one on reception told us to enjoy our stay so she must have meant help yourself to what you want hic hic :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: bit hungry [chocolate] [chocolate]
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:45 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Don't feel very good now, think I did a bit too much helping myself last night :? :? Altho the :wine: :wine: and [chocolate] [chocolate] might be calorie and guilt free here, there definitely not headache free :dunno: :dunno:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Maybe we need to go and have a little snooze, just so we're ready for that tour, dont want to be ill in any fountains :yikes: :yikes: :crazy:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Just leave me snuggled up on this comfy sofa with the snuggly blankie and cuddly pillows so I can catch up on a few :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: Don't forget to wake me up for the trip :facepalm: :facepalm: Oh, and let me know who is on pole for the Abu Dhabi GP please :sleep: :sleep:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby princess » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 pm

I may need to go soon - lounge is getting walls taken downand computer only works there - so please keep going and ill try and get back to you ok
princess :goodluck2:
princess
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Positive and Fun