[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - santa christmas grotto.

santa christmas grotto.

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

santa christmas grotto.

Postby cassey » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:46 am

The festive season is nearly ere. Time to do ur xmas list. Lets have fun and say what u would like santa to bring u lol type ur reply :grouphug:
cassey
UKFM Member

Re: santa christmas grotto.

Postby loubie » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:30 am

a good nights sleep

a new body (supermodel stile)

a clean bill of health

and a big win on the lotto please Santa :D

i been a very good girl all year :oops: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby gizsam » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:54 am

New hip and some lipo......Not much really!

Cat x
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:52 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah same as loubie with Flups added but I dont want a landrover, just an ordinary run around in red please, oh and my hair colour back too thank you Santa :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:15 pm

A clean bill of health please, and a good night sleep, please Santa :blowkiss:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby cassey » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Oh oh oh u never no all u hopes and dreams may come true.
cassey
UKFM Member

Postby cassey » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Cassey my xmas wish. Is to take all your pain away :grouphug:
cassey
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Ah Cassey thats lovely of you, we were all making wishes for ourselfs, and you wished for all of us should have no pain, this is from me to you :hugs: :blowkiss: :flowers: [chocolate] :wine:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:01 pm

and me an extra wish to take all of your pain away too :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Wishing for pain-free-ness for you as well cassey. Forgot about about the true spirit of Christmas there :oops: :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :flowers: :flowers:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:41 pm

yep cassey you are spot on bless ya :hugs:

so, dear Santa
i would like to change my list too.

no more illness and pain for anybody

and for the world to live in peace and happiness

thank you :hugs: :hugs: :grouphug: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Poohbear123 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Santa,

Before I was diagnosed I would have been very shallow and want impractical pretty things

Now here is my list

A big whooly hat to keep my head warm
A pair on flat winter boots to keep my feet cosy and dry
A good night sleep
A Chritsmas with out pain
My Health

The first two are actaully on my list, the last three are wishful thinking but one can live in hope

Love to your all and big hugs :grouphug:
Poohbear123
UKFM Member

Postby cassey » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Thank u all uv brought a teare to my eye. A xmas wish to u all. I grant a wish to u all from me.that no more will sufer and we wil be free. The snow will fall. No weiry legs .no achy backs and hatefull aches. What a wonderful world this would be.if we had life with no misery. My love to u all and festive cheer. Ill grant this wish and ill make it clear :fingerscrossed: :grouphug:
cassey
UKFM Member

Postby Poohbear123 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:17 am

Thats lovely cassey

Big soft hugs xx :hugs:
Poohbear123
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Positive and Fun