[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - santa christmas grotto.

santa christmas grotto.

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: santa christmas grotto.

Postby denys » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Lovely Cassey :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you :flowers: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:15 pm

I cant believe i missed this post...well here goes....mmmmmmmmm
Can i be greedy this yr plz, oh go on, plz, oh thanks santa, :wink: :wink: :crazy: :lol:
1-My good health back
2- My sexy size 8 body back
3-go on a lovely holiday to somewhere hot
4-get my old life back

P.S. If the above cant be granted then can i have a treadmill so at least i can try to get the old me back. :yikes: :dunno: :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby cassey » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:39 am

Hpe u had a great day
cassey
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm

I did thanks and hope you did too :xmaswave1: :xmaswave1:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby efrem » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:22 pm

sorry but i missed this.my xmas list would have been (1)no more fm,(2)be able to go back to work,(3)new quad,(4)firewood for woodburner and lastly some money to treat my wife.just have to wait till next christmas now.efrem :snowhappy:
efrem
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Did my very best to have a great day with our son and wife and our wee grandson, only i could not go near him as i came down with the flu :sick: ,but feeling a lot better today :tongueout: ,hope you all had a lovely pain free christmas. :xmaswave1:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:03 pm

aawww sorry you got poorly Budda hope you continue to improve :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby efrem » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:24 pm

sorry to hear you went down with the flu budda.just what you needed at christmas.wish you a speedy recovery [chocolate] :flowers:
efrem
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Positive and Fun