[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Some Insurance Claims

Some Insurance Claims

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Some Insurance Claims

Postby Fairydust » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:39 pm

These sort of things have always tickled my funny bone. Enjoy :clap: :facepalm:

"The gentleman behind me struck me on the backside. He then went to rest in a bush with just his rear end showing. "

"I had been learning to drive with power steering. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way."

"I was backing my car out of the driveway in the usual manner, when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before."

"To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck a pedestrian."

"My car was legally parked as it backed into another vehicle."

"I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull."

"I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him."

"The pedestrian had no idea which way to run as I ran over him."

"I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car."

"The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth."

"The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end."

"When I saw I could not avoid a collision I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car."

"The accident happened when the right front door of a car came round the corner without giving a signal."

"No one was to blame for the accident but it would never have happened if the other driver had been alert."

"I was unable to stop in time and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and passengers then left immediately for a vacation with injuries."

"The pedestrian ran for the pavement, but I got him."

"I saw her look at me twice. She appeared to be making slow progress when we met on impact."

"The accident occurred when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle."
I'm sure I'll think of something really good when this Headache goes away.
Fairydust
UKFM Member

Re: Some Insurance Claims

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:44 pm

:shock: :shock: Have you been reading the claims I made when I was allowed to drive :tongueout: :tongueout: :yikes: :yikes:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Fairydust » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Sorry, did I include it here?

Go on - what did you write?
I'm sure I'll think of something really good when this Headache goes away.
Fairydust
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 pm

All of those on one claim :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wave: :wave: :wave:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:13 am

ok ok I give up you can have my tablets just dont make me laugh anymore it hurts :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:54 am

Thanks denys :wave: The green ones are particularly good today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Positive and Fun