[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Medical Charts Part II

Medical Charts Part II

Rib ticklers, hobbies and things to do on a rainy day!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Medical Charts Part II

Postby Fairydust » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Well, You asked for them :twisted:

11. Patient’s past medical history has been remarkably insignificant
with only a forty pound weight gain in the past three days.

12. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.

13. Between you and me, we ought to be able to get this lady
pregnant.

14. Since she can’t get pregnant with her husband, I thought you
might like to work her up.

15. She is numb from her toes down. [I think this must be from one of my Drs :crazy: ]

16. While in the ER, she was examined, X-rated, and sent home.

17. The skin was moist and dry.

18. Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.

19. Patient was alert and unresponsive.

20. Rectal exam revealed a normal size thyroid. [Ouch :shock: ]
I'm sure I'll think of something really good when this Headache goes away.
Fairydust
UKFM Member

Re: Medical Charts Part II

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Ouch Ouch Ouch, fingers hurting too much with laughing now :tongueout: :tongueout: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :clap: :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Fairydust » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Do we want some more ???

:twisted: :twisted: :D :D
I'm sure I'll think of something really good when this Headache goes away.
Fairydust
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Only if you've got something to make my fingers stop hurting from all the laughing :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Found the answer to stop the hurty, stick them in a
:snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:28 am

Fairydust you are incorrigable hope thats spelled right oh well I knew what i wanted to say and yes definitely more :snowman1: :xmastree1: :rudolph: :xmaswave1: :elfsnaowball:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:33 am

Yes please, my OH is reading them as well, he was asking why i was laughing so much. :xmaswave1: :xmastree1: :elfsnaowball:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 am

:clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Positive and Fun